misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Devs are you planning on bringing Audrey back at all in the future or completly remove her from the game?? Because Audrey was one of the characters i liked the most, and the way she broke up makes no sense, im okay if she ends up returning at a future update to get back with the MC given a proper reason for it. However if you completly remove her from the game, i dont know if im really gonna play it anymore, if you had an error just fix it and let us know about it so we redo our choices if they are wrong.

So im asking, please bring her back in the future if you dont plan to rework any of the previous episodes.

Ill wait for an answer if anyone knows for sure or has contact with the devs. Besides the Audrey fk up, good job on the game.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
did i miss something, why did they remove audrey from the game?, is she ever coming back? dont feel like downloading this update, if shes gone for good.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Thks for the info JustPeekin, well guess its another game gone from stupid dev decisions, yeah sure audrey may have had some problems, and be based on a girl the dev knows or something like that but that just seems a lazy cut out for that.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah... Always sucks to get something you are attached to taken away... My guess would be at the most he redoes S1, and perhaps puts a different model in her place. However, he may add her back you never know...

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
The problem with Audrey is her sticking around would be the end of the game. She wants to lock it down (for-eh-ver). Plus that whole 180 she did in appearance and attitude after you entered the relationship with her. I enjoyed her as an office frau she was attractive and helped keep you in check. Introducing us to Goldy was the biggest upside after she went control freak.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You can trust me or not, but this decision was made few month ago for totally different reasons. and i wont go into that.
I might be one of the few, but I actually respect this decision. I am imagining that it is character from the dev's real life, that he feels pain over (who hasn't been there?), and doesn't want to have to keep looking at her digital facsimile 8 hours a day while he is developing the game. Probably, a good reason not to make a character in a game based on a real person, but lesson learned, right?

Let's just imagine a case where Audrey is based on a woman the dev likes, or is dating, and she either isn't interested or leaves him. Maybe I am more emotional than most guys, but could any of you really develop a game looking at someone that hurt you, staring at their appearance for hours during positioning and rendering, and still feel good about developing your game?

I understand that the reasons are personal, but if I was the dev I would at least give a hint as to the reason, just to be fair to all the fans that really like Audrey, though I can take her or leave her, especially after the appearance change. I think just saying it is personal, really isn't enough for those that sort of fell in love with her character (not me :) ). I don't know the real reason of course, but I don't think it is too much to say something like "it is someone from my past that isn't around anymore, and it is painful to keep her in the game and still enjoy developing it. So this is the only option if I am going to continue." If you don't give any reason, people are going to speculate anyway, like I am, but others will just think it is a bad reason and will be annoyed. But of course, I am not the dev, so maybe he just doesn't want to get into it at all, which is his right.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm even later than Urusaisenpai but I'm going to rant for a minute as well.

"this is not a decision that i think it's good for the story, the game, fans. its a decision im doing out of personal reasons. and therfore, im sorry to people that loved audrey" - monkeyposter_7

I'm pretty certain this is the biggest load of horseshit I've seen from any dev on patreon. I wasn't going to say anything but then I saw this comment on their page.

I regret ever supporting them on patreon.

If you're making something and it's such a personal project then you either shouldn't be trying to profit off of it or put a disclaimer on your patreon, something like, "This project has very personal meaning to me so what my backers think and/or want is inconsequential to me. Be prepared for me to decide to suddenly throw away significant portions of the story with no warning."

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Could always make an Audrey II.

Like I said before, I haven't played this in five months but Jenna is still "off limits"? Jenna isn't even the best looking character or even in the top five since I last played (and looks a bit horse faced to me in spots) in the game and still placing Jenna on a pedestal is kind of ridiculous still after two years.

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
Could always make an Audrey II.

Like I said before, I haven't played this in five months but Jenna is still "off limits"? Jenna isn't even the best looking character or even in the top five since I last played (and looks a bit horse faced to me in spots) in the game and still placing Jenna on a pedestal is kind of ridiculous still after two years.
Well he kinda gave us a "Audrey II" her name is Renee
His new secretary will fill her place, but since the story is advanced he rushed too much her story.
It's basicaly:
MC> Hi, nice to meet you
Renee *Wow he's nice if he flirts with me i'll probably fuck him in the next update*
MC> Flirts
Renee likes you

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
His new secretary will fill her place, but since the story is advanced he rushed too much her story.
It's basicaly:
MC> Hi, nice to meet you
Renee *Wow he's nice if he flirts with me i'll probably fuck him in the next update*
MC> Flirts
Renee likes you
I think I'd prefer a giant human eating alien plant.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
It's basicaly:
MC> Hi, nice to meet you
MC> Flirts
Renee likes you
Definitely Audrey II, as you can not flirt with Renee unless Audrey was your girl friend

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I'm just reaching here.. so what im guessing here is that audrey is based of a real life person, and this person in some way broke up with the dev, and now he doesnt wanna work on this character anymore cuz its 'personal'. shares his work out in to the world with this character, makes alot of people like this character. then sudenly takes it out, not for story reasons but for personal reasons? and takes money from people from this project..
im sorry but whats stopping him from deleting other characters in the future if something similar happens (god forbid)?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes