D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Thirsty for my guests S2 Ep 15 with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sir Leon

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
is there a way audrey won't leave
no and because you followed her path you lost out on another girls path so you need to find a save before you got into the relationship with her. Removing her screwed a lot of people up and most dont know you missed a another girls path because of it.

Reactions: enel777

enel777

May 14, 2020
no and because you followed her path you lost out on another girls path so you need to find a save before you got into the relationship with her. Removing her screwed a lot of people up and most dont know you missed a another girls path because of it.
thanks, i will replay the game with walkthrough mod this time

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There is plenty of that already - if you kept on her path you get a different replacement girl which you dont get on the non-audrey path. Its messy but its how the game has always worked... choose to fuck the hot waitress you meet on the date with Audrey? Well if you do that you miss out on the girl with massive boobs you used to hack into the facebook account of your main LIs bully. Its a game about choices... except Audrey as for some reason the dev decided fuck giving people the choice over that one (and still triggers people on a routine basis trying to figure out why such a main character just vanishes regardless of choices they make in game).

enel777

May 14, 2020
There is plenty of that already - if you kept on her path you get a different replacement girl which you dont get on the non-audrey path. Its messy but its how the game has always worked... choose to fuck the hot waitress you meet on the date with Audrey? Well if you do that you miss out on the girl with massive boobs you used to hack into the facebook account of your main LIs bully. Its a game about choices... except Audrey as for some reason the dev decided fuck giving people the choice over that one (and still triggers people on a routine basis trying to figure out why such a main character just vanishes regardless of choices they make in game).
perhaps she'll be back later on?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just reading up on the thread. Audrey was removed? This is one of the weirdest character development timelines I've seen in any game on here.

First, she started off as a normal girl who wanted to date MC. Totally normal in everyway. Fairly popular too.

Then, she went Bimbo and got all sorts of crazy. A complete 180 from who she originally was. The fans were split. Some liked it, some hated it

And now, she gets removed completely. For "personal" reasons. I can only assume personal reasons mean she is based on someone the dev knows/knew. Which would sort of explain the sudden shift from sweet to bimbo too. Those reasons could be relatively benign as whoever she is based on found out, and made her be taken out. Or something more personal/emotional.

Regardless, this game is lost in the woods from a story perspective. The game early on, and the game now, are so different they might as well be different games.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I thought the MC was actually going to kick someone out of a speeding car with the way Vikki and Jenna went off on the burnt breakfast. That and Goldy's protest had me in stitches. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Thermophob

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
this is one of those games where walkthrough mod actually makes a lot of difference. Got all the routes using that mod and now all I am waiting is for that mod to be updated.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Just played ep 15 and I'm wondering what the fuck did I just read/watch a lot of bizarres but funny moments in this one.

Also concerning Vanessa an overly dramatic backstory doesn't make an interresting one or necessarily increase player involvement. That's subjective but for me it was a fail.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Am i not seeing Mc fucking Jenna or ? Stil isnt added yet :unsure: so many updates Main Pic girls stil cant be Fucked and impregnanted yet :eek:

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes