Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hen-tay.net claims having 20.6 se version but dling it would take "some" time.
:ROFLMAO: I get it but if I don't notate even the blatantly obvious I get bombarded with ridiculous troubleshooting questions like "why don't those SE scenes play" etc, etc constantly. Of course I'm not insinuating that there's a 20.6SE... I'm just protecting my sanity against those that don't grasp reality.

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Jesus Vicki and Jenna threesome was incredibly hot. I thought we never see that day. I hope there will be wayyyyyyyy more scenes and that includes more than handjobs

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening. It's been over 24hrs with 5-digit download count and not a single bug report so I'm gonna take it that it's all solid. If anyone has issue with the mod ping me as I have other mods to update the porting on and won't be monitoring this thread that regularly. I hope in particular the poker guide helps those that for whatever reason couldn't figure it out, I made it as brain-dead simple as possible but the player still has the option to turn off all guides if they wish (as always) in SanchoMod. Anyway regards and enjoy.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Is it just me or does the dialog in Season 3 just drag on and on forever without anything really happening? I mean Jenna got her cherry popped finally but other than that it was stale crackers.

Also, Why is Jenna's mother pitching a hissy over Jenna having a dildo, yet she allows her to get fully nude and then invite the MC to do the same thing in the pool right there in front of her, all on the same day? Am I missing something or is the writing just kind of going all over the place? I really liked Season 1 and 2 but season 3 just had me click happy.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is it just me or does the dialog in Season 3 just drag on and on forever without anything really happening? I mean Jenna got her cherry popped finally but other than that it was stale crackers.

Also, Why is Jenna's mother pitching a hissy over Jenna having a dildo, yet she allows her to get fully nude and then invite the MC to do the same thing in the pool right there in front of her, all on the same day? Am I missing something or is the writing just kind of going all over the place? I really liked Season 1 and 2 but season 3 just had me click happy.
It always has been like that with the writing really except that this time it didn't veer straight into 'Let's-just-bang-someone-territory'.
Writing has never been all that good either way.

• Haha
Reactions: Boogg

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Vicki is against solo masturbation lol but its not about being prude on her part, she's the opposite of prude. in her view, it's okay to use toys and masturbate if you are doing it with someone, if there is a connection with someone.
another part of her issues is dealing with aging, letting go of the fact that her daughter is a mature woman but she does her best to just go with it.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Vicki is against solo masturbation lol but its not about being prude on her part, she's the opposite of prude. in her view, it's okay to use toys and masturbate if you are doing it with someone, if there is a connection with someone.
another part of her issues is dealing with aging, letting go of the fact that her daughter is a mature woman but she does her best to just go with it.
Ok, but that still doesn't explain why she would allow her DAUGHTER to stand nude in front of her Ex Husband. What parent in the world would allow an 18 year old daughter to do such a thing? It is a serious "double standard" and not in any way what a mother would do. Yes yes, I know! This isn't real, it's fantasy but even fantasy has some "basis" in reality. This is going to going to sound sarcastic and I am not trying to bash the dev but they are basically posing the mother as a borderline pedophile. Were it not for Jenna being an "adult" she most surely would have been.

Again this is going to sound sarcastic but this is how it looks.

"Jenna are you under no circumstance to use a dildo! Its wrong and it isn't good for you, but hey! You are more than welcome to get nude in front of your former step father while he stands there with a huge boner!"

Sorry for the rant. I want to like the story but I am really struggling with the overly long dialog and inconsistency in the writing. I know, I know. If I don't like it, delete it right?

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Ok, but that still doesn't explain why she would allow her DAUGHTER to stand nude in front of her Ex Husband. What parent in the world would allow an 18 year old daughter to do such a thing? It is a serious "double standard" and not in any way what a mother would do. Yes yes, I know! This isn't real, it's fantasy but even fantasy has some "basis" in reality. This is going to going to sound sarcastic and I am not trying to bash the dev but they are basically posing the mother as a borderline pedophile. Were it not for Jenna being an "adult" she most surely would have been.

Again this is going to sound sarcastic but this is how it looks.

"Jenna are you under no circumstance to use a dildo! Its wrong and it isn't good for you, but hey! You are more than welcome to get nude in front of your former step father while he stands there with a huge boner!"

Sorry for the rant. I want to like the story but I am really struggling with the overly long dialog and inconsistency in the writing. I know, I know. If I don't like it, delete it right?
No, delete it but only if you like it!

your reading of this whole vicki-jenna dildo situation is very distorted. i thought this was explained in detail in the game during the long and boring dialog lol
vicki is against jenna using a dildo because that will turn her off from a real relationship with other people. she is not against jenna being sexual or having sex. In episode before this you get a choice to massage them topless in the park.
look at this from a men's POV, if you masturbate too much you might lose interested in real life dating, you can get distorted view of relationships and how to be romantic and shit like that. so from vicki's perspective she think she is looking after jenna by teaching her not to use a dildo but instead focus on a real man.

i cant believe im talking seriously about this fucking game lol

its true, this is a fantasy, it's made to get you off and enjoy (hopefully) fun banter and crazy things that happen. But i dont get how this one thing is a "plot hole" so i had to comment and try to explain my side

btw im guessing you are not on vicki and jenna path. because they get more then just nude hehe and in future they will do much more lewd things :O no incest tho. disavow!

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes