Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Lovely game - started with curiosity because Vanessa looks lik a version of Alice (girl of my avatar) and have been playing this weekend.

I'm honestly not seeing the whole discussion of plot-inconsistencies stuff, but I agree that the models changed here and there during the play - not in a way that annoys me. It's a shame that in the beginning of the act 3 Audrey has disappeared, but I understand that she isn't exactly the one with the biggest fanbase around. Her appearance change is pretty much welcomed tho.

I wonder what will happen when Jenna discover that MC is having some encounters with Lauren - even being comprehensive, I doubt that her or Tammy would like that. Even that, Lauren changed herself for good due to her new relationship - that's great IMO, everyone needs a guidance.

Small moments of this game, like the kitchen, the movies and even when the characters aren't doing anything apart of looking at the sunset and relaxing, are great. It brings lots of peaceful together with the soundtracks.

Anyway, I think I'm on the right path for all the girls - the only one I missed was with the clubber girl during Vanessa's date, but I wasn't interested on her anyway.

Well, hopes for the next seasons now. Congratz for your game monkeyposter_7.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Lovely game - started with curiosity because Vanessa looks lik a version of Alice (girl of my avatar) and have been playing this weekend.

I'm honestly not seeing the whole discussion of plot-inconsistencies stuff, but I agree that the models changed here and there during the play - not in a way that annoys me. It's a shame that in the beginning of the act 3 Audrey has disappeared, but I understand that she isn't exactly the one with the biggest fanbase around. Her appearance change is pretty much welcomed tho.

I wonder what will happen when Jenna discover that MC is having some encounters with Lauren - even being comprehensive, I doubt that her or Tammy would like that. Even that, Lauren changed herself for good due to her new relationship - that's great IMO, everyone needs a guidance.

Small moments of this game, like the kitchen, the movies and even when the characters aren't doing anything apart of looking at the sunset and relaxing, are great. It brings lots of peaceful together with the soundtracks.

Anyway, I think I'm on the right path for all the girls - the only one I missed was with the clubber girl during Vanessa's date, but I wasn't interested on her anyway.

Well, hopes for the next seasons now. Congratz for your game monkeyposter_7.
Couldn't agree more. You can opt out with the daddy's girl tho, she's not on my list. Dev's quite active on Discord if you wanna give him a shout out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-ep-11-monkeyposter_7-johnny-doe.22818/post-3827865

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I'm too lazy to figure out how to make a gif thats not like 15mb... So heres a video! episode 13 preview animation

Reactions: mikie and Zero919

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Doubt; this new episode will go with the rest of episodes or in a new individual season? I hope goes together ! btw so good game <3
If i understand correctly, your asking if the episode 13 will be in same folder as season 1? If so, season 2 will be a separate folder, like a new game if you will. But you get to import your save or start from scratch (after answering million questions lol )

• Sad
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
If i understand correctly, your asking if the episode 13 will be in same folder as season 1? If so, season 2 will be a separate folder, like a new game if you will. But you get to import your save or start from scratch (after answering million questions lol )
Yay u understood correctly.. so sad because Im playing on android and is so hard manages too many games with differents seasons and apks haah :(

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I haven't finished yet, but you could make a drinking game out of this. Do a shot every time someone says "...Amazing!". You'll get drunk in about 10 minutes. lol

Just my opinion...you can minimize some text that isn't expositional, for example, no need to say you arrived somewhere when you previously stated that you were going somewhere. "I'll meet you at the store." Next frame, "Here I am". The reader already expects that's where you will be next frame unless you make a destination change before arriving (Oh, I need to get gas first), so there isn't a need to announce that you arrived. Delete the obvious.

Minimize the over exaggerated compliments. Too many start to sound insincere and phony and they all don't have to be "Amazing". "you look really nice" is still a compliment.

Anyway, very good renders and scenes look really good. I am curious to see how the various plots work out.

Reactions: Maviarab

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Edit
Realised my previous comment was a little trolly which wasn't the intent so I've removed it.

Apologies to monkeyposter_7 as it was pretty shitty to say.

Actually really enjoying this so far.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
anyway to get the music used in some scenes? specifically the music that plays during this scene
I asked Monkey directly on the Tuesday, and I manage to find it soon after that. IIRC the scene, this one is called "Champagne at Sunset" by Steve Oxen.

Reactions: JonasSnr

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Decent game so far with very good graphics. The model for M/C's step daughter Jenna is probably the best I have ever seen in an adult VN. Jenna's lips would be my only critique as much of the time especially when she is smiling they remind me of Jack Nicholson as the Joker in "Batman". There is not much story to the game it's mostly just the M/C's interaction with the NPC's and their character development which is not bad. The game does need an incest patch though in my opinion. Calling Goldi Audrey's "roommate" instead of her daughter makes for some weird and confusing setting for some of the dialogue. Why would Audrey act so much like Goldi's mom if they are simply roommates?? The interaction between the M/C and Jenna improves and gets much more taboo if the relationship was changed from former step-daughter to actual daughter. This would be more inline with the ethical, emotional wrangling written into the dialogue between the two. Finally with the unavoidable interaction between the M/C and his "daughter" Jenna I certainly hope that the Developer plans on some sort of polyamory ending. Perhaps not a full harem but at least an option to corrupt Jenna enough so she'll accept a polyamorous relationship with her girl Tammy, the M/C, and perhaps one or two others (player's choice) of the NPC's.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
can somebody share a save just before last Goldi scene please. I followed the guide but can't see the scene for some reason. Only thing not unlocked in gallery for me.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes