• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I don't get some of the people that don't like Audrey. I mean, sure, I wouldn't even put her in the top three in looks, but when it comes down to who is going to make the MC happiest long term she's tied with Jenna. This is just an opinion, but she was all about making the MC happy over anything else and not just with sex like Vanessa and Tammy. The pampering and affection she showered on the MC was a huge turn-on for me, way more than the constant "I'm gonna milk you dry" script that Tammy and Vanessa are stuck on. I mean, Audrey did that too, but she also used real affection and pampering on top of that.

That last bit of ch2 ep13 is a game killer for me if it doesn't turn out to be just some drama that can be resolved. The game gets one more update to at least hint that Audrey can be won back, then I'm out.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
does any one knows how to unlock full gallery for season 1? or does any one have a save that is fully unlocked if you have please send me.
I can provide you with a file to unlock the gallery for you. However, the bonus scenes won't play if you don't have the Special Edition. That's because the bonus scenes are found in a special folder available only to those with the Special Edition.

Will that be okay with you?

Reactions: HansDampf788

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
figured I would add my 2 cents in. I already mentioned I am not happy about the Audrey break up. I think she is really the right one for the MC. Now to try and make sense of it. Lets start with Jenna / Tammy. Jenna knows and has no problem with the MC and Tammy so my guess is she would also be manipulated to allow Audrey just saying if one could be allow it would not take much to allow the MC to also have Audrey.
Now for the Audrey issue. Did she find out she is actually pregnant and get scared? Seen it happen in real life where the girl is afraid to tell their boyfriend and run. Did she find out about Goldie and the MC? Or as someone else mentioned is who ever she ran to brain washing her because she showed up drastically changed in appearance and the MC was blamed for being a bad influence? I honestly doubt she cheated on him but she may have found out he has been cheating with Goldie. I mean she knew about Jenna. Pretty obvious if she was paying attention because she was showing signs of jealousy because of Jenna.
All I can say right now is I would like to see her back in the next update and for them to work out what ever it is. I hope in the next update the first thing the author does is have the MC shove Vikki out the damn door..... There is the next outside source.. did Vikki screw up his relationship with Audrey?????? funny how she just happens to be in his apartment the same day Audrey breaks up......

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
All I can say right now is I would like to see her back in the next update and for them to work out what ever it is. I hope in the next update the first thing the author does is have the MC shove Vikki out the damn door..... There is the next outside source.. did Vikki screw up his relationship with Audrey?????? funny how she just happens to be in his apartment the same day Audrey breaks up......
The only way it can go poorly with Vicki is if the dev intentionally skimps on our choices and forces the issue. He hasn't done that so far, so I'm optimistic we will be able to navigate the pitfalls of Vicki being there with a bit of thought on our parts.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Is the game worth to pick up again, for someone that stopped playing at episode 6, and wasn't interested very much in Jenna?
My favorites at that point where Vanessa, Goldy and Lauren.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My top 3 have always been Felicia, Goldy and Lauren. I won't play again until those are brought back in, but, seems like the dev is already shooting himself in the face. So many people wanted to be with Audrey and then, out of the blue apparently, he axed her from the game. I don't hold any hope that my favorites will be back.

Sep 4, 2020
Episode-13 is the start of SEASON-02 and so a new app.
don't copy any save files or persistent files from SEASON-01 to Episode-13. none of the content of S1 is in EP-13, so you only face errors.
either play S1 to the very end and export the gamestate of your current playthrough to 1 of inf. slots and import it in EP-13 or start a new game in EP-13 and process a ton of questions to setup your S1 choices.
Thank you for confirming it and thank you for the port !!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My top 3 have always been Felicia, Goldy and Lauren. I won't play again until those are brought back in, but, seems like the dev is already shooting himself in the face. So many people wanted to be with Audrey and then, out of the blue apparently, he axed her from the game. I don't hold any hope that my favorites will be back.
There's more going on than it appears, I'm sure of it. Something has happened to her to make her feel like that but it will be salvageable.

As for my top 3, in this order, Jenna, Goldy, Vanessa. :giggle: That's why they're in my sig. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There's more going on than it appears, I'm sure of it. Something has happened to her make feel like that but it will be salvageable.

As for my top 3, in this order, Jenna, Goldy, Vanessa. :giggle: That's why they're in my sig. ;)
I haven't played this update, just watching everything through posts.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
First of all, I don't expect you to like my comment. This is just my thoughts (out loud i guess)

Can/does involve some spoilers, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! :)

I really hope that the "goodbye" scene with Audrey is not final and all she needs is to think (maybe being out for a couple of updates at the most) to think and get back with "MC".
If she really is out, then i can't see this as one of my fave game as it is today. :/
I do like some of the other girls but Audrey was most fave char so with her out, i guess i would too :rolleyes:

Reactions: bigphil963

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
figured I would add my 2 cents in. I already mentioned I am not happy about the Audrey break up. I think she is really the right one for the MC. Now to try and make sense of it. Lets start with Jenna / Tammy. Jenna knows and has no problem with the MC and Tammy so my guess is she would also be manipulated to allow Audrey just saying if one could be allow it would not take much to allow the MC to also have Audrey.
Now for the Audrey issue. Did she find out she is actually pregnant and get scared? Seen it happen in real life where the girl is afraid to tell their boyfriend and run. Did she find out about Goldie and the MC? Or as someone else mentioned is who ever she ran to brain washing her because she showed up drastically changed in appearance and the MC was blamed for being a bad influence? I honestly doubt she cheated on him but she may have found out he has been cheating with Goldie. I mean she knew about Jenna. Pretty obvious if she was paying attention because she was showing signs of jealousy because of Jenna.
The thing is Audrey breaks up with the Mc regardless, if u choose the preg choice or not, neither does it matter with which girl the Mc is fucking around/in a relationship, if u reject all other girls she still breaks up.

So the only real option i see is, that she had suddenly a 180 degree turn in her character, completely out of the blue, maybe to slow down her progress or because the dev want to get rid of her (thought i doubt the last one).

A more likely option in my opinion is, that someone is blackmailing her, maybe because of the medical bills/family or something along this lines, thought it would still be questionable as the Mc has money and contacts which could solve this problem....

I found the whole buy a ring for her way too fast...i mean she is his gf for about 1 week most of the time she wasn't even present....
But more seriously why does Jenna let that bitch in MC's apartment after the shit she just have done...i really want the option to kick her out, literally...

As for my top three, Vanessa > Lauren > Goldy

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The thing is Audrey breaks up with the Mc regardless, if u choose the preg choice or not, neither does it matter with which girl the Mc is fucking around/in a relationship, if u reject all other girls she still breaks up.

So the only real option i see is, that she had suddenly a 180 degree turn in her character, completely out of the blue, maybe to slow down her progress or because the dev want to get rid of her (thought i doubt the last one).

A more likely option in my opinion is, that someone is blackmailing her, maybe because of the medical bills/family or something along this lines, thought it would still be questionable as the Mc has money and contacts which could solve this problem....

But i found the whole buy a ring for her way too fast...i mean she is his gf for about 1 week most of the time she wasn't even present....

As for my top three, Vanessa > Lauren > Goldy
Well, The MC and Audrey have known each other for years, but, for some reason they never took it to the next step. I just glad I didn't step into it like a lot of people did. I own several businesses and romances in the workplace are not a good idea in my opinion.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also same for now. Can anyone (in spoilers tag) tell me why the hell Vicky is at our place?
There is no need for spoiler tag, that's where the update ends, we have no idea why she is there or what she wants neither why Jenna let her in...

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I don't get some of the people that don't like Audrey. I mean, sure, I wouldn't even put her in the top three in looks, but when it comes down to who is going to make the MC happiest long term she's tied with Jenna. This is just an opinion, but she was all about making the MC happy over anything else and not just with sex like Vanessa and Tammy. The pampering and affection she showered on the MC was a huge turn-on for me, way more than the constant "I'm gonna milk you dry" script that Tammy and Vanessa are stuck on. I mean, Audrey did that too, but she also used real affection and pampering on top of that.

That last bit of ch2 ep13 is a game killer for me if it doesn't turn out to be just some drama that can be resolved. The game gets one more update to at least hint that Audrey can be won back, then I'm out.
I don't begrudge anyone else being interested in her, but my first red flag from Audrey was when she pops pills on your first date and passes out, leaving you to deal with her - at the time - hostile roommate and soon enough the psycho father. I think if she was really all about making the MC happy over everything else, she would have at least waited till the date was over to do that. She might have discussed stopping taking birth control with MC before actually doing it, considering they had only just started dating. That comes off a bit crazy to me. She also might have kept in contact a little while she was away. She knows the MC is surrounded by a lot of temptation from other women. She might have asked whether the MC likes tattoos before getting one for him. She also might not, you know, dump him right after he bought her a ring.

But hey, she made him dinner a couple of times.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I did not like this update at all Aubrey is gone and Vicky is back yea no i stayed for her and Jenna but if she is gone also the game for me.
And i have a idea so many games destroyed themself this year you want to become the next one or something?
Yup. Quite a few games got ruined.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I don't begrudge anyone else being interested in her, but my first red flag from Audrey was when she pops pills on your first date and passes out, leaving you to deal with her - at the time - hostile roommate and soon enough the psycho father. I think if she was really all about making the MC happy over everything else, she would have at least waited till the date was over to do that. She might have discussed stopping taking birth control with MC before actually doing it, considering they had only just started dating. That comes off a bit crazy to me. She also might have kept in contact a little while she was away. She knows the MC is surrounded by a lot of temptation from other women. She might have asked whether the MC likes tattoos before getting one for him. She also might not, you know, dump him right after he bought her a ring.
She is heading for the greatest of all manga tags my friend: Yandere. Look it up if you are not aware of what this is.

mofonistik said:
But hey, she made him dinner a couple of times.
When I said affection and pampering I meant it, she was affectionate in ways that no one but Jenna was throughout the entire story. She actually behaved like she was in love, perhaps even a bit over the top about it. And the pampering came through in a couple of different ways, the way she fed him, took care of him, babied him, etc. (This all also contributes to the oncoming yandere tag mentioned previously.)

Reactions: JonasSnr
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes