indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can someone tell me what i need to download to play the whole game?? i see a all in one that says ep1-12 , season 1 part 1 and part 2, all is confusing really. thanks

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
you can do part 1 & 2 in mega, but, update not possible, really? don't want compressed.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
is there a reason it's in 2 parts? makes it hard for me to make a working mac version somehow

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I am thirsty for a patch!(and this gatorade on my desk). Idk kids it would be a lot hotter if she was like a long lost daughter. just started testing this game out girl is hot and not far in but surprised no one has fixed this?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have never been able to get 2 part downloads to function like people say they do. "Put both parts in the same directory and they'll extract together" No they fucking don't.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Dev do you not like black people or something because your game does not have an assortment of black characters and the two that are available to interact with you turn the brother into a simpalicious moronic cuck and his wife to some dominatrix unloyal MC loving whore like seriously kinda feel disrespectful it gets worse with each update atleast if you threw a black chick in the mix some of us wouldnt feel this way and Im 100% sure Im not the only person with these thoughts
Just using a Black Char so there is a Black Char is racist too .. but okay :D

Oh and whats with Asian or Latim American ... Bro u are a Racist!

Reactions: Macgamer

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
oh they work together as one, the problem of dividing big files in parts, is one bad part is enough to corrupt all other parts, making all of them completely useless. Thats what's happening here(imagine if you had 50 parts.....).

thats the issue with dividing compressed files. don't do it if you can.

Last edited:

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Just using a Black Char so there is a Black Char is racist too .. but okay :D

Oh and whats with Asian or Latim American ... Bro u are a Racist!
just so the word racist is no longer used, everybody should be blue

Reactions: Boehmi

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Dev do you not like black people or something because your game does not have an assortment of black characters and the two that are available to interact with you turn the brother into a simpalicious moronic cuck and his wife to some dominatrix unloyal MC loving whore like seriously kinda feel disrespectful it gets worse with each update atleast if you threw a black chick in the mix some of us wouldnt feel this way and Im 100% sure Im not the only person with these thoughts
Sir, this is an adult site

Twatter is that way

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wow, still no urination tag. When will the dev deliver on the promise made in the game's title?

Mar 21, 2018
For all the players having issues with downloading and installing the game, I made an all-in-one version for . It also includes the walkthrough mod and gallery unlocker from Qleaf and LightmanP. The game is fully ready to play after extracting it (PC version). The 17.1 update is also included. I also enabled the console (SHIFT-O) and rollback through the scroll wheel on the mouse.

Update:

Last edited:

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Installed he update but got bugs when the new characters arrived? i.e demon chick, 2 girls at the gym. Am I the only one with this issue?

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
For all the players having issues with downloading and installing the game, I made an all-in-one version for TFMG-Episode-17.1-SE-pc. It also includes the walkthrough mod and gallery unlocker from Qleaf and LightmanP. The game is fully ready to play after extracting it (PC version). The 17.1 update is also included. I also enabled the console (SHIFT-O) and rollback through the scroll wheel on the mouse.
You beautiful person, thank you

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes