BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
In fact, why not give Goldy a boob job upgrade? She's clearly been depressed and looking a little pekid lately, I suspect largely driven by boob insecurity from MC's uber-stacked harem? So to Goldy i say...when in Rome!

Can I get an amen my fellow big boob connosseiurs?:D
You get a NO

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I think it's funny how ppl complain about big tits in a game when they see the preview pics and the BANNER full of big titty women. In every big titty game when it's obvious most of the characters have big breast you'll always see a few ppl complaning about big tits. Or even when it's just one or 2 big breasted women they complain. I mean i know not everybody likes big tits but hell i dislike small tits but i don't go complaining in the forums.
I can still enjoy a game for the characters & dislike the models. Or is that not allowed?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
For some inexplicable reason, the Tiny Tit Mafia are like an ever-lurking, omnipresent virus on big boob game threads. Even more inexplicable is when they feel the need to express their disdain for big boobs...uhhhh...ON A BIG BOOB THREAD. The most consistent quality oozing through the Tiny Tit Mafia (besides their disapproval of big tits of course) is the most embarrassing and arrogant lack of self-awareness I've ever seen.
See above reply. I made a review with an opinion giving this 4 stars, get over it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It always gets me when the Li is a virgin but uses a dildo then when they go to actually have sex they act like it hurts. They done broke that hymen with the dildo and had it in their puss why would a dick be any different? Referencing Jenna talking to Tammy at end of season 2 when she was asking if it would hurt her first time with MC. I was like no bitch you done fuck the dildo it's not gonna hurt. It's dumb to give virgins dildos men want to be the one to break that hymen lol.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Well, what to say about this game? A old guy fcking his young girl guest and her friends. End. hahaha Well, mostly true, but have much more than that. And i must say, the scenes are very good. A very well made game. Congrats, dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that old, mis 30s or early 40s. ofc he is old by avns standards where mc is often in his early 20s or teen.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes