Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Stop teasing us johnny. Give us a pic with her sucking on that popsicle!
She's a fine and respectable lady, she only eats not phallic food.

Can we keep Tammy? I feel super bad after the last update if we have to send her back home now that she's acquaired a finer taste. Poor little thing, it breaks my heart.

And btw, what's her height? She's looking straight up. Or she really loves MC's forehead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
She's a fine and respectable lady, she only eats not phallic food.

Can we keep Tammy? I feel super bad after the last update if we have to send her back home now that she's acquaired a finer taste. Poor little thing, it breaks my heart.

And btw, what's her height? She's looking straight up. Or she really loves MC's forehead.
It really has nothing to do with Tammy's height, it's mostly an artistic expression to show MC have power over her. You will notice more fancy camera angles down the road.

PS - Can someone help understand who is this Veronica i keep hearing about?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It really has nothing to do with Tammy's height, it's mostly an artistic expression to show MC have power over her. You will notice more fancy camera angles down the road.
Oh wow, that's actually really cool, not that I'm complaining, I like her a lot when she's under the belt.

It's just that I like tiny women like her and Goldy, or sweet ones like Jenna, or mature like Audrey, or super cute like Vanessa, or tough like Laurinda...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the way i see it..the dev's have not roped us into a certain dame as the game title is ambiguous ..anyone who enters your home can be considered a guest..THUS!!..raven haired goddess in titty-dress is a viable end-dame until further notice!!! certain games you sort of have to realize the dame you will end up with is she who is named in the title...which..while i can name 3 off the top off my head that are very good..sort of leave you partially empty as you know the outcome going in more or less..this game..i can say i do not know the outcome..which makes it better.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
With those firm knockers and no bra we might need the fantasy tag. Super excited to see them free!
She has the most beautiful eyes of any of the girls, so I'm anxious to see her looking upwards.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
@monkeyposter_7 @Johnny-Doe and everyone in this thread.

I know that no one will probably care about what i wrote but i need to say it.
I'm sorry about this rant about myself but i just want to express my feelings with until my farewell.
I want to thank you for making this awesome and happy game and i wish you the best with this game and whatever you decide to do after this.
I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong, English is not my official language
Well.. Thank you for your nice words. If it's any consolation to you, our game won't have any kind of sharing content so you can always try it later if you decide to do so.
Good luck in your future endeavors my friend.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018

I'm sorry about this rant about myself but i just want to express my feelings with until my farewell.
I want to thank you for making this awesome and happy game and i wish you the best with this game and whatever you decide to do after this.
Johnny said it perfect. Thank you for playing the game and good luck in everything!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

It's certainly no crime to give up a hobby if it's beginning to cause problems in one's life. Perhaps someday, you'll see fit to come back. Or not. Good luck, regardless.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes