• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Read the OP. MC jas no blood relation to jenna. Jenna was a past gf's daughter.
Ofcourse I read it before you know, that's why I am asking because I am confuse I also saw an incest patch so I thought that Jenna is niece of MC and Vicky is his sister

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ofcourse I read it before you know, that's why I am asking because I am confuse I also saw an incest patch so I thought that Jenna is niece of MC and Vicky is his sister
as I said, putting it in the changelog would cause problems , but down the line Jenna's secret is reveled/ My current avatar is from the game. the image appears when the NTR has been completely blocked otherwise those are normal pants

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So we all know what DMDfan favorite game is. But I still don't know what's yours. Better be TFMG, you cuck.
all the games Johnny had hopes for deluded him...
one didn't capitalise on the selling point,
another added a nightmare on the wrong path

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
NTRBitch but to inform you on the kind of NTR, one woman gets assaulted while unconscous, another gets pinned down by a thug with NTR tatued all over his body...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
all the games Johnny had hopes for deluded him...
Can't blame him, most of the games I liked had a shitty ending or are going to shit. Of all the games that I played, literally the only one that I liked the ending was Twists of my Life. All the others had some problems in it.

EDIT: FUCK I FORGOT! DoD had a great ending, that pregnant harem was fucking glorious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
the only reason I've seen that ending was because Johnny-Doe convinced me to play again after Tracy got shot.
spoiler alert: but there's 30-59 % chance we might get a similar ending in TFMG
Did you just let the best character in the game get shot... Eerie Entity Let's get this fucking guy.

I don't know how I feel about a multi pregnancy ending... I don't know if I would like it or i would fucking love it.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
NTRBitch but to inform you on the kind of NTR, one woman gets assaulted while unconscous, another gets pinned down by a thug with NTR tatued all over his body...
Is that so? No thanks, not my cup of tea, I will never enjoy that kind of thing, because I'm into NTR like Atelier Sakura's game and female as the MC like you can see below

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Did you just let the best character in the game get shot... Eerie Entity Let's get this fucking guy.

I don't know how I feel about a multi pregnancy ending... I don't know if I would like it or i would fucking love it.
Multi pregnancy? Count me in! The more the merrier, raise that incest army! :p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Multi pregnancy? Count me in! The more the merrier, raise that incest army! :p
Since I watched "The Goonies" my dream has always been to have a family of people similar to Sloth, so this will probably make me insanely happy.
so far the game has 8 women.... let's assume each can have 8 daughters, the daughters can get 8 daughters, and each one of them can have 8....

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes