the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
um, normally i make only 1 port per version and the current one is to be found . :sneaky:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
um, normally i make only 1 port per version and the current one is to be found . :sneaky:
How did I miss that? I even searched for it :D Damn sorry for bothering. I never asked :D

Reactions: Namco15

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
excuse me, could you be so kind ti tell me what a daz model did you use creating Jenna? she looks sexy, I'd like to know it cuz i want to mess around with that character. Thanks in advance.
Well, it's just basic genesis 3 female with everything morphed manually (face, mouth, nose, eyes, boobs, weists, hip, legs etc etc) i did all the shaping myself, to make my dream girl...
And then the skin i think from Aurora, eyes i dont remember, same as with lipstick and eye shadow/liner.

I do this for all my models. Just a base gen3 female, i apply skin from another character along with nail lipstic and other stuff for surfaces. And the i morph each part individually to make unique models. I also change the hair if it allows some morphing, like shorter/longer etc. And i only changed the texture of Goldys hair i think, all others i used the existing hair textures.

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Well, it's just basic genesis 3 female with everything morphed manually (face, mouth, nose, eyes, boobs, weists, hip, legs etc etc) i did all the shaping myself, to make my dream girl...
And then the skin i think from Aurora, eyes i dont remember, same as with lipstick and eye shadow/liner.

I do this for all my models. Just a base gen3 female, i apply skin from another character along with nail lipstic and other stuff for surfaces. And the i morph each part individually to make unique models. I also change the hair if it allows some morphing, like shorter/longer etc. And i only changed the texture of Goldys hair i think, all others i used the existing hair textures.
Understood, thanks

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

well..i can see you like Vulcan's..her eyebrows ;) not complaning..it dosnt look like everyone elses damn game..lol
i shall continue to await the next update for this fine entry in the "gonna boink em all" genre of games...its a happy place.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
well..i can see you like Vulcan's..her eyebrows ;) not complaning..it dosnt look like everyone elses damn game..lol
i shall continue to await the next update for this fine entry in the "gonna boink em all" genre of games...its a happy place.
Enough about the eyebrows! lol

Their not bad for me, maybe it's just the contrast of the hair color and the brows, so they stick out more or something...

But Jenna might get a makeover in episode 5... I dunno yet, not many people asked for change, and i dont want to change my originals models... We will see, not promising anything

Reactions: Namco15

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017

Their not bad for me, maybe it's just the contrast of the hair color and the brows, so they stick out more or something...

But Jenna might get a makeover in episode 5... I dunno yet, not many people asked for change, and i dont want to change my originals models... We will see, not promising anything
To my mind Jenna is made very well. No need to change anything.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

do not change her..she's a beauty..i'm just a smartass who should be ignored :D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-2.1-beta.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 3.0)

Download links are below. But before that, please consider supporting me on patreon...
I just recently got a new GPU to make my life easier. Invested so much in this already (whole new rig basically)
Renders are looking better in humble opinion hehe But This business is expensive :/

Current projection i have in mind is one episode per month.
But this is very possible to change, depending on many factors; how many patrons i manage to get, how much free time etc.

Also, check out my discord if u want to give feedback/report bugs or just chill.

Thank you!

EPISODE 3.0:
3 new animations
2 new girls introduced
2300 lines of code
Around 390 new images

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Excellent, now I'll just patiently wait until it gets released here :)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 219814

Overview:
When you met Vicki all those years ago, you had great fun together. She already had a young daughter, Jenna, who was a joy to be around. The relationship was doomed from the start and eventually things fell apart. You remained friends, despite everything that happened.. Now, years later, you've agreed to let Jenna stay with you for 2 weeks. What could possibly go wrong?
Thread Updated: 2019-02-26
Release Date: 2019-02-26
Developer: monkeyposter_7 -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

It's possible that previous saves won't work, therefore it's recommended to start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac Ep. 2: - - - -

Thanks to @the66 for the Android port! This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 219799 View attachment 219800 View attachment 219801 View attachment 219802 View attachment 219803 View attachment 219804 View attachment 234916 View attachment 234917 View attachment 234997
looks good and it's updating regularly. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't get it. Why would Audrey live with Goldy, if she isn't her daughter.
And if she isn't her daughter, why wouldn't she slap the shit out of her for talking with her like that?

Weird.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes