cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then I need to expel her 2-dy so that she leaves home in ep17 .. yes? could this work??
i have rejected her on every time but for sake of jenna she lives with mc and her daughter (and ofc cusses when she hears mc and jenna having sex :p).

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
the66 warned me about this, apparently the game has to be below 2gb or something like that
but i'm an idiot and i just keep making more and more sex scenes and animations lol
it could be crunched below that size but it would look horrible
so yeah, older android users are fucked, sowwwy
Hey friend you are a bad ass game developer. One of my top 5 games on this site. Music, animation, Women design and story is top notch. Please add voiced. Yours truly - a fan. BTW I'm in love with Jenna and Vicki.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
1. don't dblpost.
2. wt mod (aka multi mod) gets you most/all scenes in game with all girls/women unless choosing girl/woman a blocks g/w b.
bro this information helps me with nothing .. just tell me .. do you know where to download step by step information or this game with mods in it .. or you don’t know where to download

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
fun game and amazing sex scenes, but why all the bimbo tits? variation is the spice of life... wouldnt hurt to have a normal pair every once in awhile..... just sayin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bro this information helps me with nothing .. just tell me .. do you know where to download step by step information or this game with mods in it .. or you don’t know where to download
if you are asking android port with wt-mod included then you are quite likely outta luck, you'd need new port and that's unlikely to happen.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I really like this over-the-top bimbo game for some reason. I just wish the dev made LESS effort in the writing department because the writing is so incredibly drawn out vapid nonsense! I can start feeling my brain cells die from boredom instead of the lack of bloodflow (the way it should be!)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fun game and amazing sex scenes, but why all the bimbo tits? variation is the spice of life... wouldnt hurt to have a normal pair every once in awhile..... just sayin
there is variance, either megasuperballoons or megaballoons or somewhat normal balloons.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
there is variance, either megasuperballoons or megaballoons or somewhat normal balloons.
from memory i think only goldy had "normal" sized bazongas, and even then it seemed like the game was hinting towards her getting implants. So there will literally be just megasuper milkers or mega supersoakers. But whatever, its the devs prerogative - just stating that some normal funbags would be a nice change of pace

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
from memory i think only goldy had "normal" sized bazongas, and even then it seemed like the game was hinting towards her getting implants. So there will literally be just megasuper milkers or mega supersoakers. But whatever, its the devs prerogative - just stating that some normal funbags would be a nice change of pace
well yea and that "terminator" chick didn't have zeppelins either and tammy is actually small compared to some femmes.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
if you are asking android port with wt-mod included then you are quite likely outta luck, you'd need new port and that's unlikely to happen.
it means that this game with a mod in the inside is not in any site .. yes? I misunderstood

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people and where to download step by step instructions for season 3? there are only seasons 1 and 2 ((does someone have a link to season 3?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes