dougyfresh

Apr 26, 2023
Is it possible to get ALL paths? I was about to start S4, when I finally decided to see if I missed anyone and it looks like I missed ALL of the Vicki content. Are certain paths locked, if others are open?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is it possible to get ALL paths? I was about to start S4, when I finally decided to see if I missed anyone and it looks like I missed ALL of the Vicki content. Are certain paths locked, if others are open?
Yes, there are mutually exclusive paths with some of the girls. Vicki is not one of those, but she is a (big) part of Jenna's path. You can also be locked out of Anal content with Vicki if you ignore/skip it the first time.

Reactions: dougyfresh

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What kind of monster makes mutually exclusive love interests? Hopefully there is a mod for this tomfoolery, I want to catch them all in a single save.

Sep 16, 2023
Yes, there are mutually exclusive paths with some of the girls. Vicki is not one of those, but she is a (big) part of Jenna's path. You can also be locked out of Anal content with Vicki if you ignore/skip it the first time.
Pursuing Vicki doesn't exclude you from any other girl's path. You are forced to chose between Felicia and Vanessa, and Audrey (latter Renee) and Ryona.

Aug 24, 2024
I played this game some time ago, not the full season though. I started again but now with a mod. I am not used to playing with a mod but this was the last advice the mod gave me. It is quite in the beginning of the game. Does anyone know why the mod stopped?

screenshot0001.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this game some time ago, not the full season though. I started again but now with a mod. I am not used to playing with a mod but this was the last advice the mod gave me. It is quite in the beginning of the game. Does anyone know why the mod stopped?
cause sancho mod doesn't do half updates, only se updates. if he gets back to modding when next se drops we will see.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Pursuing Vicki doesn't exclude you from any other girl's path. You are forced to chose between Felicia and Vanessa, and Audrey (latter Renee) and Ryona.
Yeah it is a mess. Have zero interest in Felicia so no big loss there (seriously who is NOT banging Vanessa, she is the hottest character in the game by miles) but was invested in Audrey personality, tease of pregnancy and shortstack sister but dev randomly pulled her from the game so would have preferred Ryona over Renee who was a very poor substitute but also have zero interest in starting fully from scratch unless i am just gonna see all the scnenes instead as not juggling saves for one girl or in this case two when you are literally banging everyone else in sight with zero consequence and with barriers getting in your way.

Reactions: PenisBonusPaxInDomi
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes