• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
I could deal with Audrey's transformation from yummy sexetary to spandex slut.
I wasn't phased by Tammy's apparent Spondylolisthesis causing her arse to stick out at 90 degrees while she was in her catsuit.
But one thing that ruined any credibility in this game, that was so far over the top I couldn't handle it...

The size of the car parking spaces at the beach!!

Seriously! On what planet are car parking spaces that generous??
Totally ridiculous!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Damn, it's been a busy month!
We made few more animations for this episode and posed a bunch. 3 scenes are fully posed right now. Tons of renders. And there is a lot more to pose and render. Curentlly we are sitting at 15 animations or so. Lost count! 2080ti has been causing us problems. The thing from before, sometimes is just fails rendering and falls back on CPU. Hopefully this stops after the Daz update, thankfully the other PC with 1070ti is rendering fine. It's much slower but it's rendering 24/7.
All in all, things are going well and we work at full speed.
Anyway, back to work now!
02_jenna_in_bathroom_2.png

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
wait, so you're telling me that Jenna doesn't know who Sauron is, but Tammy, her best friend, knows about Mount Doom?
immersion -> broken :ROFLMAO:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Tales from the Crypt
Right now we sitting at around 170 renders, and 14 animations done! 3 scenes are fully posed and we are currently working on another 3. So those will be ready for rendering soon! 2 new locations are done with modeling, and shading.
Hardest and longest parts are bascilly done for this update. But we still have to pose few scenes, and offcourse render everything. But most of things are done which is awesome!
After this we have coding, post work on some stuff and all those last details.
21_vanessa_standing_3.png

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
TNT (progress update)
Tons of progress since last progress update! Right now we have around 300 renders done and 4 more animations! Special Edition scene is fully posed and ready to render, along with few animation for it (one of them is 300 frames...)
For main game we have 2 more scenes to pose and were gonna be working on this for next few days. So after this everything will be posed (maybe render here or there where needed at we missed) and then we "just" have to render all this things.
We also plan to finally make a "update only" release, so this will need a bit of figuring a nd if there's time, we will add a gallery as well. So we have lot of coding ahead of us ugh. This will deff be the largest update in renders count.
We worked for weeks on animations, and i must say, we are really proud of the results. No flexing tho!
dance.png

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It never ends!
Damn, this one is long. But we are getting close! Curentlly we have 3000 lines of code done. That's 10 scenes completed.
We are sitting at around 2500 renders now, that's including almost all animations.
Few more we need to "code" still. There is few more scenes to code, 6 or so, so this number will rise. Almost all the renders are pretty much done. Special edition scene is fully done. 135 renders and 5 animations (300+90+90+90+90 frames)
So yea... We thought this episode will be shorter, but it ended up the biggest yet hahaha
11_1-2.png

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes