Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
All woman look like Thailand prostitutes on this game with 5 tons of makeup on their face.. its not sexy.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Ep.9 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Please update

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
This game was clearly made with incest in mind but then the dev changed it because of Patreon's shitty rule changes and strange character relations like this make it plainly obvious.
You know it always stuck me as odd that no one ever made an incest patch. Usually those things are out like the next day. Was the game just not popular enough you think?

Reactions: Aelth

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well guess it's safe to say that the thread needs updating cause no more Johnny on the dev team (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode 10.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I'm getting errors when trying to load a previous save with the new update. Do old saves no longer work? If so, can someone post an up to date save to use? Thanks in advance.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes