the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode 11.0 SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Is it me or am i doing it wrong i only get one animation in the stay hard episode, looking through a airvent watching other poeple fuck?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Maybe I am just stupid but I download part 1. I extracted with RAR. But when I tried to do that with part 2 it just saying the file is missing or corrupted.

Before I would just abstract the first part and it would add other parts to it. So I am not sure what I am doing wrong here?

Reactions: moonmite84

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So here is the issue I am running into. I download part 1 and part 2. Both of them are RAR files. So I extract them using a RAR zip app. So once that is done. I see a folder of part one. When I look inside that folder I see another zipped file of the game? When I try to unzip that it says that the zipped file is empty that I need to copy and add files to the zipp file WTF?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
If anyone that able to get this game to work, would you mind writing a step by step guide because I download 2 parts that don't see to be working.

Reactions: Mikilande

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Just downloaded and it works fine. The original rar is split in 2 rars, be sure both are in the same location and extract, once finished u have the original rar (1file), extract again and done.

Reactions: jackerte
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes