Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol games are now so big that we have to download 2 different rar to unpack it ? :p
it reminds me why i dislike scene releases of movies, tv and games as they are always rar'ed so you have to unpack before watching :O

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
From this print, just extract the .part1 (.part2 will automatically extract, no need to touch it), a new folder will be created that has a new zip file inside, extract this new zip file and so the real game folder will appear from that extraction, then you will be ready to play. From the icon in the print I didn't recognize which file extractor you are using, if you follow what I said and you were unable to extract the game, try extract using 7-Zip.
it is *.rar files, 7-zip cant always extract them, but you can find winRAR free to download
I have had to use winrar on some releases from this site as 7 zip could not extract the rar

ofc i have not tested to extract this yet, so maybe it works, but I got both so it is just a right click longer :p

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
looks like u only extract one of the files at the time, normally when u extract it combines both files automatically (part1&2), the result is one folder with 1 file. for some reason it doesnt in your case.
i would recommend using winrar and extract again
I was using breezip, I just checked and winwar is like 6.99 at the micro
From this print, just extract the .part1 (.part2 will automatically extract, no need to touch it), a new folder will be created that has a new zip file inside, extract this new zip file and so the real game folder will appear from that extraction, then you will be ready to play. From the icon in the print I didn't recognize which file extractor you are using, if you follow what I said and you were unable to extract the game, try extract using 7-Zip.
I finally was able to get to work. I had to download WinRAR. I was using BreeRaR the free version. Looks like I have to pay for the WinRAR app after the trial.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

I finally was able to get to work. I had to download WinRAR. I was using BreeRaR the free version. Looks like I have to pay for the WinRAR app after the trial.
you dont need to pay for winrar, its an indefinite trial, you will just get a popup every time you open something with winrar.

Reactions: FreshRevenge

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017

glad u got it working :) u dont need to buy winrar, the trial lasts forever

Reactions: FreshRevenge

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, mega split because most peeps here dont know how to use mega properly. Always using guest accounts instead of making one and logging in.
Nopy is probably clogged up at moment. Try again in hour or two.

monkeyposter_7, glad to see this is still coming along after the issue before. Keep up the good work sir!

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
has anyone tried old saves? like from ep9 or 10? somebody complained about it on the previous page, my saves are kinda useless too atm. is it just me/us or an update issue?

EDIT: looks like a walkthrough mod issue

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes