maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
How do I install it with 2 parts is it like extracting 1st part only, or extract both parts in same folder?

Securone

Dec 20, 2019
download the first part, unpack, enter the folder with the packed game, there will be another package to unpack. Unpack, enjoy the game :)

Reactions: maxic009

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Models are extremely ugly and look like plastic dolls filled with silicone and 5 tons of Botox LOL. some of them literally look like fleshlight blow up dolls.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
How do I install it with 2 parts is it like extracting 1st part only, or extract both parts in same folder?
as long as you have both rar files in the same directory then you only need to extract the first one, the second will automatically be extracted as well. then extract the zip file they contain.

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
Models are extremely ugly and look like plastic dolls filled with silicone and 5 tons of Botox LOL. some of them literally look like fleshlight blow up dolls.
my only problem is the "new" Audrey, don't like the change at all, not sure if it was permanent or just for evenings together

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Since there was no updated incest patch I decided to make one.
I had to install Renpy 7.3.5. The game being made in an older version my patch will break your game unless your upgrade it.
So you have to copy the folders lib and renpy from that version of renpy (you can copy it from an other game too, just check the renpy version in the file script_version.txt in the game folder) into your TFMG folder.
If you encounter any problem (I expect some broken dialogs, especially considering I'm just starting the game) don't hesitate to tell me I will try to update the patch accordingly.

When you can please update the incest patch and thank you..

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
So you didn't look at the images in the OP before you downloaded and played it? That's like Rule #1!
Two Titles come to mind for me... "The Personal Assistant" where the male character is SO UGLY the OP doesn't show his face in the previews. The Second title (one of many) is "Project Hot Wife" the male characters penis is so disgusting (four inches in diameter four inches long and a purple head! Yuck!

Why is this a problem? During a good FAP scene, it really kills the mood/orgasm. Rather than complain... Just don't PLAY!

SO many games/VN's have the same models over and over again. I'm grateful to see something different and new. Goldie who is kind of 'odd" looking... is one of my favorites! Just MHO.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So you didn't look at the images in the OP before you downloaded and played it? That's like Rule #1!
Two Titles come to mind for me... "The Personal Assistant" where the male character is SO UGLY the OP doesn't show his face in the previews. The Second title (one of many) is "Project Hot Wife" the male characters penis is so disgusting (four inches in diameter four inches long and a purple head! Yuck!

Why is this a problem? During a good FAP scene, it really kills the mood/orgasm. Rather than complain... Just don't PLAY!

SO many games/VN's have the same models over and over again. I'm grateful to see something different and new. Goldie who is kind of 'odd" looking... is one of my favorites! Just MHO.
I for one have no quarrel with these designs, yeah they are a bit weird and dollish but not that bad. Single Again have weirder ones, but to be fair, I'd rather take the usual models than fugly ones, like the ones in Light of My Life, now those are off-putting as hell.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Okay, I've tried to do all the ways suggested to combine the two files for ep 11. Isn't working. Can someone just upload a combined and therefore large version? Either that or please explain it to me slowly and in detail. I know I'm not super tech savvy.

Okay, never mind. It was a file name issue. Got it working now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes