Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Glad I went with the compressed version, as there was only file in it. Dealing with 2 files sounds like a giant pain in the ass. Loved the Vanessa scenes.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What a load of garbage.
2 compressed files to download, that extract into another compressed file, which extracted to a whole whopping saved 100mb of space. Just the time wasted on extracting and moving files is retarded and in the end you end up using 3x5.8GB of HDD space just to get the files ready and playable on your pc. All this hoop-jumping to save 100 mb from a download?
I'm not normally into looking a gift horse in the mouth with being software pirates and all, but come on man, we long past the days of usenet-groups-shite like that.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I'm kind of at a loss for what this game's endgame will be.

Jenna knows about you and Audrey. She doesn't care and wants you anyway.
Vanessa knows about you and Jenna. Same deal
Goldy also doesn't seem to care who you're screwing
Lauren is possessive, but is giving you free reign for now
Tammy wants to be your pet.

Is this a harem game or something? Because most of those girls know you're seeing someone and don't care. I honestly think Audrey would be the hardest one to talk around into it, because she's the only one who's oblivious that you're with anyone else. She suspected that you might be tempted, and her huge makeover was the result of that worry. She clearly wants to be the only one. But Jenna/Vanessa would be easy to make happen.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Is this a harem game or something? Because most of those girls know you're seeing someone and don't care. I honestly think Audrey would be the hardest one to talk around into it, because she's the only one who's oblivious that you're with anyone else. She suspected that you might be tempted, and her huge makeover was the result of that worry. She clearly wants to be the only one. But Jenna/Vanessa would be easy to make happen.
And then this update with the bizarre "Star Wars" interlude and no sex... It was short and unnecessary. I was sure that the MC and Jenna were finally going to happen but nope!

Reactions: moonmite84

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019

Yeah, the plot kinda felt lost to me at least once Audrey went through the makeover at least. I was interested till then, it kinda got me worried that we are heading down a path where everyone is a bimbo who worship around the mc. To be honest i don't even like the makeover audrey got , she looks worse in my opinion lol. But it just feels like a collect them all game now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, the plot kinda felt lost to me at least once Audrey went through the makeover at least. I was interested till then, it kinda got me worried that we are heading down a path where everyone is a bimbo who worship around the mc. To be honest i don't even like the makeover audrey got , she looks worse in my opinion lol. But it just feels like a collect them all game now.
It's realistic tho. She did it because she's afraid she's not "hip" enough when he's living with a 20 something girl. So she gets the make over and the tattoo to try to prove how young and vibrant she can be. It's a midlife crisis thing. Personally I also liked her before the bimbofication.

And then this update with the bizarre "Star Wars" interlude and no sex... It was short and unnecessary. I was sure that the MC and Jenna were finally going to happen but nope!
The Vanessa sex was nice though.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Me - Hm 5GB of pictures... Ok, downloading.
My HHD - WHAT? WTF WHY SO MUCH! I DON'T HAVE ENOGUH SPACE FOR THAT SHIT! WHAT? DONWLOADING? NOOOOO... *SEAGATE HHD on 500GB dead*

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Errmmm trying for the first time and i'm only up to day two and i'm not sure!! I speak to Audrey on all choices giving minus points according to the walkthrough but still forced to have sex then refuse to go for dinner and forced again to go wtf , is this a kinetic novel disguised as a VN?? What is the point in a score system if your still then forced into certain situations with someone that your not interested in? Going to keep going but if the forcefulness of the 'vn' (saying that lightly for now) keep happening then it's going in the recycle bin.

Edited=
Okay so scrap everything I wrote... Choices are implemented further on so to bring in characters into the story then you can turn down Audrey.
Was really a good story and enjoyed it and looking forward to the future with jenna even tho I felt a little envious of that dildo at the end there and was thinking it should be the mc to be the first to 'boldly go where no man has been before' Huhhmm.. Sorry couldn't help myself ;)

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i just looked though the memory lane and it seems i didnt unlock the bonus scene 1
how can i access it?
thanks

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes