cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
PS: I agree the zip files are a mess... unzip the first file... then there's another Zip inside!
yea, weird packing (and that zip-file was in folder). with near same effort could have unpacked that big zip-file and then made 2 packets out of unzipped content.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Just started this yesterday and I'm wondering if I'm the only 1 getting confused with character relations and stuff? For example you take in Jenna who is your ex's daughter for a few weeks which is a little strange isn't it? I'd understand if she was the MCs daughter but she isn't. Then I go through the lunch with Aubrey and Goldie, I thought they were mother and daughter, which makes sense especially with how Goldie is treating Aubrey and the MC, if she was just a roommate she'd get kicked out real quick with that attitude. Then Goldies dad comes in but he doesn't know who Aubrey is and then all of a sudden it's revealed that they are roommates? Just feels like there's been some on the fly changes that don't translate well in the story but that might just be me? Anyone else feeling the same?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Just started this yesterday and I'm wondering if I'm the only 1 getting confused with character relations and stuff? For example you take in Jenna who is your ex's daughter for a few weeks which is a little strange isn't it? I'd understand if she was the MCs daughter but she isn't. Then I go through the lunch with Aubrey and Goldie, I thought they were mother and daughter, which makes sense especially with how Goldie is treating Aubrey and the MC, if she was just a roommate she'd get kicked out real quick with that attitude. Then Goldies dad comes in but he doesn't know who Aubrey is and then all of a sudden it's revealed that they are roommates? Just feels like there's been some on the fly changes that don't translate well in the story but that might just be me? Anyone else feeling the same?
According to the backstory Vicky already had a daughter when MC and her met. Jenna could be considered MC's "stepdaughter".
But I see where you're coming from, i was confused aswell ... I think they've changed all relationships to be save on Patreon.

It seems more like F&D and for Aubrey and Goldy M&D.

• Hey there
Reactions: Buster65

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Just wondering - is there a way via console to presume you have dated Felicia AND Vanessa, i hate missing something since both are hot girls?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
According to the backstory Vicky already had a daughter when MC and her met. Jenna could be considered MC's "stepdaughter".
But I see where you're coming from, i was confused aswell ... I think they've changed all relationships to be save on Patreon.

It seems more like F&D and for Aubrey and Goldy M&D.
Yea, kind of surprised there isn't a patch for a game this far along into the story. It's obvious that's a F/D & M/D type relationship, but was corrected for Patreon in a half assed manner.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yea, kind of surprised there isn't a patch for a game this far along into the story. It's obvious that's a F/D & M/D type relationship, but was corrected for Patreon in a half assed manner.
Not really, I mean there are a lot of people who have children prior to meeting someone. Vicky and the MC weren't married, were they? So Jenna was never really in a F/D relationship with the MC or at least not in any "official" manner.

I like that this isn't just another incest game. Though I wasn't thrilled with the last update having a long sci-fi interlude that added nothing to the story. Feels like each update has less forward movement.

gertru 90

Feb 9, 2019
It was a bit short update, but the scene with Vanessa is awsome. Animations are geting better and better every update. But we need one new scene with Goldy. Since ep6 we are wating the “special” moment with her.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes