Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Girls are OK sex Scenes are Good :cool:(y) But there is stil no sex with that Girl yet 6GB game :confused:

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Attaching TFMG - Ep. 10 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hoping for a ep11 version

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Great game, the characters are all good, but it sound it will be (some at least will give him a choice), would be a shame for Victoria, but as she did not know well enough Tami and Jess, quite looking forward to progress now, again after months of wait (for enough content).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... I guess someone bought some Sci-Fi assets and wanted to use them NOW instead of waiting for a new game? ... ;)
Oh - and I think I got motion sickness of that sliding transition ... horrible.
But .. every light saber should be activated with that amount of jiggle. :p

And that sex store ... they discuss it for ages - and she is embarrassed, but one of her friends is working in there? ... That makes not much sense tbh. I mean how she looks and dresses her whole behavior is stupid but this is a bit to much. Especially when sex stores are not a strange thing to visit ... I mean you can meet everyone there nowadays.
When she is embarrassed because her friend is there when she buys that dildo .. ok - that I can get, but it seem that she is not surprised that her friend is working there in the first place.

When you go for a drink with Ryona .. why does she say sorry and the MC says "Dont worry its just one drink"? .. Have I missed something or forgotten? ... and the whole scene seems to be a bit arbitrary ... and apparently leads nowhere.

And when Jenna and Tammy talk .. why is there then a transition with "meanwhile"? ... that makes so sense when it blends over to Jenna ...

That whole episode is all over the place and confusing as shit .... I mean the game in general is not the best example of coherent storytelling, but this is really not that great.

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
So, I keep seeing this game pop up, but have yet to try it at all. Do I need to find each part and download in order, or can I just download this one and start a new game?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wtf is with the install on this update? this has never happened before. Why the hell has it been changed? I even went to far as to install WinRar and still isnt installing. WTH am I having to do next? Great job Dev on making this easy smfh!!!

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Attaching TFMG - Ep. 10 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

Is this Universal or does it need an update for every update?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Wtf is with the install on this update? this has never happened before. Why the hell has it been changed? I even went to far as to install WinRar and still isnt installing. WTH am I having to do next? Great job Dev on making this easy smfh!!!
All you need to do is to download both parts, extract them to get a single archive and extract that ...
It's fricking 2020 ... how can people not know how to extract split archives?

Soulbringer71 it needs to be updated.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Its a first for me and dont act like everyone knows this just look at the comments and see how lots are confused.
It is simple ... put both archives in one folder. Open part 1 using WinRar or 7zip ... extract it to the location you want it at. It'll give you one single archive (5.8GB) ... extract that single archive to any location you want. You end up with a folder which includes the game. That's it ... you can start the game by double clicking the executable.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Girls are OK sex Scenes are Good :cool:(y) But there is stil no sex with that Girl yet 6GB game :confused:
The latest animations in the more recent updates have caused the GB count to go up a quite a bit.
That said, she is the slowburn "not daughter" character.

Honestly their relationship is badly defined. It comes off like she was his step daughter at some point, but after Vicki cheated he left.

Reactions: Macgamer

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I can't load any of my saves, rollback option closes the game and ignore puts me to the beginning. Maybe someone can help me out?

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Archive is indeed damaged
! C:\TFMG-Episode-11.0-SE-pc\TFMG-Episode-11.0-SE-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\TFMG-Episode-11.0-SE-pc\TFMG-Episode-11.0-SE-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Archive is indeed damaged
! C:\TFMG-Episode-11.0-SE-pc\TFMG-Episode-11.0-SE-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\TFMG-Episode-11.0-SE-pc\TFMG-Episode-11.0-SE-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
That's a your download being corrupt.
The archive and extract worked fine for a lot of people.

Also this update really isn't worth playing unless you're on the Vanessa(Waitress/Doctor) route. It's pretty void of any other action otherwise.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes