Aug 26, 2018
I downloaded the MEGA file from Post page, and when i try to unzip, i am being asked for Password or Keyfile. ANyone else had this issue from the MEGA download?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey can u tell me how the game starts?My brain is fuckd up cant understand the parts thing
You download both parts (Part 1 and Part 2) -> put them together in one folder (not necessary, but makes things easier) -> extract them (latest WinRar or 7zip version - you only need to open Part 1 ... Part 2 will automatically extract) -> you'll get a folder which includes a single archive (5.8GB) -> extract the single archive (again WinRar or 7zip) -> you'll get a folder which finally includes all the game files (looks like every other game) -> start game by double clicking the executable -> fap

Apr 19, 2020
You download both parts (Part 1 and Part 2) -> put them together in one folder (not necessary, but makes things easier) -> extract them (latest WinRar or 7zip version - you only need to open Part 1 ... Part 2 will automatically extract) -> you'll get a folder which includes a single archive (5.8GB) -> extract the single archive (again WinRar or 7zip) -> you'll get a folder which finally includes all the game files (looks like every other game) -> start game by double clicking the executable -> fap
Damn thnx but i meant game story

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Damn thnx but i meant game story
you're killing me :ROFLMAO:
I don't know what you mean by that ... all you have to do is to read and sometimes make a decision, the game is linear.
You can use the walkthrough linked in OP if you wanna make the "correct" descisions though.

Apr 19, 2020
you're killing me :ROFLMAO:
I don't know what you mean by that ... all you have to do is to read and sometimes make a decision, the game is linear.
You can use the walkthrough linked in OP if you wanna make the "correct" descisions though.
I'm asking how the story begins,by getting a call?

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
I keep getting extracting the archive error, for part 1. Part two extracts fine. I don't understand why they couldn't come in folders ready to extract like normal? Guess I'll be waiting till episode 12 comes out, hoping everything is set up easier. Unless something pops up making it easier.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I just started this game and it seems to me it is missing an incest patch based on the dialogues (roommate really). I didnt notice a patch on the OP. Is there a way to activate it in game or is there no actual patch or intention for incest?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I just started this game and it seems to me it is missing an incest patch based on the dialogues (roommate really). I didnt notice a patch on the OP. Is there a way to activate it in game or is there no actual patch or intention for incest?
It seems there's no intention. The Jenna thing makes sense as it is, the Goldy one is a bit odd.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
To further clarify my previous post Jenna calls her mother by name and the Audrey/Goldy dialogue clearly shows mother/daughter relationship. But they call each other "roommates". Just left me utterly confused and bewildered. I just read posts saying its not an incest game and that there is no official patch for the same.

Can somebody clarify this to me.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes