BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
i haven't touched this game in a while but i think there used to be a patch, the person who did it might've moved onto other things
I think it's a bit complicated to make a patch ... Goldies father (Aubreys ex i guess) for example needs a full rewrite to make sense.
I can change relationships, but i have no idea how to put in totally rewritten text :/

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I think it's a bit complicated to make a patch ... Goldies father (Aubreys ex i guess) for example needs a full rewrite to make sense.
I can change relationships, but i have no idea how to put in totally rewritten text :/
oh it's no problem i imagine it's pretty hard to do, not complaining just letting them know

Warden80

Apr 26, 2017
That's good to hear. I just built this rig and not looking to spend more money on apps that should be included free with Windows 10 anyway.
I highly recommend 7zip.

So easy and it can be part of the right-click menu structure so decompressing is incredibly simple. Been using it for years and it's totally free.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Give me back old Audrey.. please. In this look, she looks like.. I can't say who. At first I liked her, but the deeper the relationship with her is worse, I do not like her changes.
For me, the best girls are Jenna, Vanessa and Tammy. Slowly convinces to Lauren too, but I hope she didn't have many boys as Jenna said.
So far I'm on day 9.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
We finally get to bang Vanessa? Time to jump back in. Also, is Jenna really supposed to be 18? She looks like she's pushing 30.

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
So what is the deal with the Crimson Dahlia? I cannot find the connection between her and the game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I doubt that Goldy father is Audrey ex. When she enters the Audrey house, he doesn't even know her name, which means he doesn't know her. :p

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I doubt that Goldy father is Audrey ex. When she enters the Audrey house, he doesn't even know her name, which means he doesn't know her. :p
We were talking about the possibility that the dev might had other intentions storywise.
Just look at it ... Jenna & MC act like father and daughter, but they're not.
Goldy and Audrey act like mother and daughter ... a roommate would not treat another roommate like Goldy is treating Audrey.

I think the story was written differently, but due to Patreon police it got rewritten to not get in trouble.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
We were talking about the possibility that the dev might had other intentions storywise.
Just look at it ... Jenna & MC act like father and daughter, but they're not.
Goldy and Audrey act like mother and daughter ... a roommate would not treat another roommate like Goldy is treating Audrey.

I think the story was written differently, but due to Patreon police it got rewritten to not get in trouble.
I think the Jenna - MC relationship is realistic as it is. He was with Vicki for a few years possibly, who had a daughter from a previous relationship, and the pair hit it off well enough that they remained in contact even after he broke up with Vicki. The Goldie - Audrey thing right now is a bit of a stretch, because we lack the information of how they became roommates in the first place. It could be that Goldie is the daughter of an old acquaintance of Audrey, or she simply moved away to get away from her father, while Audrey needed a new housemate, and overtime they bonded, but that would need some groundwork to make it more viable.

Reactions: MrFriendly

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I think the Jenna - MC relationship is realistic as it is. He was with Vicki for a few years possibly, who had a daughter from a previous relationship, and the pair hit it off well enough that they remained in contact even after he broke up with Vicki. The Goldie - Audrey thing right now is a bit of a stretch, because we lack the information of how they became roommates in the first place. It could be that Goldie is the daughter of an old acquaintance of Audrey, or she simply moved away to get away from her father, while Audrey needed a new housemate, and overtime they bonded, but that would need some groundwork to make it more viable.
Vicky - Jenna - MC ... that's plausible as it is yeah ... but the other one is just weird.
We were just throwing theroies on the table. In the end only the dev knows what initially was planned though.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
1591990106529.png Well I think it's safe to change the thread title to just now
monkeyposter whoever runs the thread

Side note wish the updates were longer they always feel short and the zooming or wiggling of the camera was really unnecessary imo

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What were those scenes? Was it really happening or just some scenes added like that? I do not understand. First at night some woman killing a man, and now this.
Is this real Jenna?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What were those scenes? Was it really happening or just some scenes added like that? I do not understand. First at night some woman killing a man, and now this.
Is this real Jenna?
dreams/nightmares sez walkthrough.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is this real Jenna?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just bonus scenes that monkyposter likes to put in for no reason imo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished the update, I'm glad that more is happening between MC and Jenna, but I still doubt that we can quickly get to the point where there will be sex, but slowly forward. :D
The only thing that worries me is the situation with Vicki and Lauren. I don't like Vicki and I don't want Vicky to take Jenna from us. And as for lauren, I'm afraid of the situation when Jenna finally finds out that we know Lauren and are even in a relationship with her. I can't imagine Jenna reacting to this: "Well, I'm glad you're with her, she finally stopped insulting me." But I hope that it will be clear and we will not lose Jenna. When Vicki took her away I confess I was sad. :(

Reactions: blahblah25
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes