GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The dev needs to communicate the issue with the uploader.

If the game has this much trouble to download, I'm going to move on.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The dev needs to communicate the issue with the uploader.

If the game has this much trouble to download, I'm going to move on.
I don't see any trouble downloading multi part archives ... hell, check AAA games, they often have more then 50+ parts.
You just need to learn how to operate such downloads ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Playing ep 11, and I get this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question is, who the hell is Ryona? :unsure:

This is the first time the MC and Jenna are meeting her as she hasn't appeared once in my playthrough, so how on Earth do they know who she is? :WaitWhat: The walkthrough says that this scene should only appear if you obtained "Day 9 Ryona Scene", but I didn't, so I think that the variable check for this scene didn't work properly.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Just to be clear couse i see some people are confused.
I have nothing to do with this upload.
The episode is in one zip file. Uploaded as patreon only release.
I do one week early access normal episode releases (after that everyone can download it), and special edition only for 25 tier.

Reactions: qwsl

Lud666

Jun 6, 2020
Does som1 else have problem with part2 when you download it wont let me finish extract ... it say's data error eh ?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Does som1 else have problem with part2 when you download it wont let me finish extract ... it say's data error eh ?
You don't extract part 2 on its own ... You need to have part 1&2 ... Just start extracting part 1, the software will grab part 2 and finish the job.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Sex scene with that doctor chick appears unlocked in the gallery but replaying it only shows the bj/hj scene though tbh I didn't unlock the sex scene and I didn't even know it's possible to have sex with her cause I picked the most positive choices for her but somehow nada. Still, I won't bother with the missed scenes yet, I'll come back when the game is finished. Whenever that is lol

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
can we get a mac update?
To make your wait any shorter you always can run the windows version through on your Mac.
All you need to do is to download the software, extract it and put the game folder in the Renpy folder afterwards.
Start software, select the game in shown "projects" and hit "Launch project"
Important: You need the correct Ren'py version to make it work. It's shown in the games log file.
For example, for TFMG Ep. 11 you need Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092.

Older Ren'py version can be found

Reactions: Abhai

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Dev are you trying to be sued to death? And everyone knows if anybody were the cucks in the trilogy it was the space communists(Jedi) not the Sith. I expect this blasphemy to be corrected :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: blahblah25

bobross1234

May 6, 2017
If someone is still puzzled by the ImportError: No module named matrix

If you have the previous version of the game v10:
  1. Go to the game folder that has the .exe
  2. Navigate to the following folder \lib\windows-i686\Lib\renpy\display
  3. Copy the matrix.pyd file
  4. Paste the matrix.pyd in the game v11 (should be something like TFMG-EP11\lib\windows-i686\Lib\renpy\display

Though if you are lazy you can just dl the file from attachments and just do step 4 but with extracting instead :)

Note: had to put it in .zip as .ryd is not allowed as file extension

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes