Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She is not just a "guest" more like a good friend/step daughter(? at best), she spend a lot of time with him while he dated her mother. I don't really see why it would be weird for her to like him and vice versa. It was written this way, so no patch was needed.

You might also say that it was never written as more explicit incest to make it easier to release on patreon, so the dev will never have to worry about it coming to bite them in the ass somehow(avoiding any trace leading back to him, with a patch). But in the end it doesn't matter, because a patch was never intended unless it's completely fun made.

I like it more this way though, feels a lot more genuine then another forced incest story.
I get ya and you make valid points and honestly it didn't bother me at all til the mc and Felicia had the discussion about being too young to have guests, it went on for quite and bit and kinda pulled me out of the story. I know I'm nitpicking. Anyway I do love this story, I've laughed and been turned on by most of it so cheers...

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I get ya and you make valid points and honestly it didn't bother me at all til the mc and Felicia had the discussion about being too young to have guests, it went on for quite and bit and kinda pulled me out of the story. I know I'm nitpicking. Anyway I do love this story, I've laughed and been turned on by most of it so cheers...
yeah, the infamous "too young/want to have guest/tenant". It's in a lot of games with a hidden incest somewhere around the corner. I'm a bit sad every time I read those, as it always takes me out as well. But I never saw those "mistakes" gets fixed.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I wish there would be some content with Candice and/or Christina

Also is anybody else getting both Ryona scenes as though you rejected Audrey even though you chose to be in a relationship with her?

Last edited:
Reactions: jospaghettio

UnknownShock

Jun 12, 2018
Do I have to download and extract both part 1 and part 2 to play the game? I finished extracting the part 1 file but i keep getting an error everytime i try to extract the part 2 file

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Do I have to download and extract both part 1 and part 2 to play the game? I finished extracting the part 1 file but i keep getting an error everytime i try to extract the part 2 file
If you use winrar/7zip(seem to be the popular one I think, I use winrar) they both need to be in the same folder and you only need to extract part 1 and it will automatically will grab the other parts.

Repuci

May 1, 2017

Update is very close to be finished.
Right now I'm working on some fixes in one animation, and when that is done, i can code it, and that's full code almost done. Just need add music and replay gallery.
Besides this, the last animation (3rd for bonus scene) is like 75% done on second PC and should be finished in a day or two at most.
I also need to make just a few backgrounds and things that will go really fast.
Since last progress update i also posed another 2 animations for ep13 (for bonus scene this time) And i prepared poses for one full scene. This took like 4 days non-stop. It's one of the largest in single poses amount.
If i manage to finish fixing this animation today, I'm gonna try and make final patreon things for this month, outfit poll, Felicia special and sex loop.
But yea, update is very close now. After this final things there is some testing to do, and that's it. Oh, and also. I really want to split the game into, season 2 let's say, starting with ep13. So it would be nice if I can make the saves work from season 1. I have no clue how to go about this. Maybe i need to set the code in episode 12 in advance. So if you are willing to help (renpy coding) please hit me up on discord. I want to make this right.
As always, stay hard :D:D:D

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know if dev reads posts from this thread and i have read that they want to do season 2. Now regarding the saves from previous season, why simply not allow the players to set up the relationships they want from EP 13. For example, instead of points, simply set up : Friend, Romantic etc. The best way to understand what i think is to check "Where the heart is". There are mods that can do that. Purely a suggestion.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I don't know if dev reads posts from this thread and i have read that they want to do season 2. Now regarding the saves from previous season, why simply not allow the players to set up the relationships they want from EP 13. For example, instead of points, simply set up : Friend, Romantic etc. The best way to understand what i think is to check "Where the heart is". There are mods that can do that. Purely a suggestion.
I wanted to make it so you save at end of season 1 and then just import your save when u start season 2. And this is exactly what I have now.

I could make it so you have to type your "jenna_lust" points, had sex with tammy, laurens daddy etc etc etc
But I don't like this way. Just play season 1 and save your game with all the stats. They all carry over and you continue season 2 where you left off.

And offcourse people are split on how to go about this, like they are on everything.

I'm doing this only because the game size is getting ridiculous.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I wanted to make it so you save at end of season 1 and then just import your save when u start season 2. And this is exactly what I have now.

I could make it so you have to type your "jenna_lust" points, had sex with tammy, laurens daddy etc etc etc
But I don't like this way. Just play season 1 and save your game with all the stats. They all carry over and you continue season 2 where you left off.

And offcourse people are split on how to go about this, like they are on everything.

I'm doing this only because the game size is getting ridiculous.
Cool man. That's even better. I must tell you that this is one of the best games i have tried. But you probably already know that .

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Thank you. I'm very critical and insecure in myself, but that makes me improve by each update, and hopefully it shows.
When i was younger i was also insecure. Real life happens, you start to work and so on. I was mainly afraid to make mistake in my former job. Then i started getting confidence and decided to ignore fear and insecurity all together. You can do it as well, don't doubt yourself. Every critique is welcome, both positive and negative. Negative helps you to be better. Being self critical is good so you can realize what you can do better. Any way sorry for long reply. Take care and continue in doing amazing job with this game.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I asume the means the missing scenes in the gallery, in my game i have Bonus Scene 01 but lack EP 09 Shamira

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes