MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It was a bit short update, but the scene with Vanessa is awsome. Animations are geting better and better every update. But we need one new scene with Goldy. Since ep6 we are wating the “special” moment with her.
Yeah, I didn't get a scene with Vanessa... In mine the MC picked up Jenna, they went home, discussed how horrible Vicky is/was, there was a phone call between Tammy and someone (sci-fi interlude), the MC and Jenna went to the sex shop, MC had a video chat with Lauren, and that was it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, I didn't get a scene with Vanessa... In mine the MC picked up Jenna, they went home, discussed how horrible Vicky is/was, there was a phone call between Tammy and someone (sci-fi interlude), the MC and Jenna went to the sex shop, MC had a video chat with Lauren, and that was it.
Same. I might replay and go on the Vanessa route. Apparently she's awesome... She's also hot as fuck...not sure what I was thinking picking the other chick.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Same. I might replay and go on the Vanessa route. Apparently she's awesome... She's also hot as fuck...not sure what I was thinking picking the other chick.
I don't even remember the whole decision or who I had to choose between. I don't even remember Vanessa tbh.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think you only get her if you're don't have Aubrey as a girlfriend.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I don't even remember the whole decision or who I had to choose between. I don't even remember Vanessa tbh.
Vanessa is the black haired girl you met at the restaurant when you fucked Aubrey in the same restaurant (you made Vanessa watch). You pick either Vanessa or that nerd chick on a date, picking one cancels the other.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Out of interest I see that the walkthrough has Like points and Lust points but from what I can see the Like points never get used or required for any scenes as I only see the level of lust being a requirement plus previous choices. So is there any reason to choose like points over lust points that people here know off?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
which nerdgirl?

vanessa's scene was only sexscene on this update.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
So I'm kind of at a loss for what this game's endgame will be.

Jenna knows about you and Audrey. She doesn't care and wants you anyway.
Vanessa knows about you and Jenna. Same deal
Goldy also doesn't seem to care who you're screwing
Lauren is possessive, but is giving you free reign for now
Tammy wants to be your pet.

Is this a harem game or something? Because most of those girls know you're seeing someone and don't care. I honestly think Audrey would be the hardest one to talk around into it, because she's the only one who's oblivious that you're with anyone else. She suspected that you might be tempted, and her huge makeover was the result of that worry. She clearly wants to be the only one. But Jenna/Vanessa would be easy to make happen.
I think at this point there is a way to make most of them still work. Lauren wants to be your "daughter," and kind of appreciates a firm Daddy who spoils her. Just make her the only daughter figure and be firm that you won't allow jealousy with these particular women. Tammy wants to be a pet, no jealousy there. Jenna and Vanessa, yea, that's just fun and MC kind of treats them both like princesses. Jenna might even have fun with being the new "mommy," or at least Daddy's girlfriend, figure with Lauren. Nice role reversal there. Goldy I don't know, she may also want a Daddy. Audrey's insecurities might be allayed by her getting pregnant. For the time being she would be the only one that has that with the MC, and even later on she'd still be the first. And she could definitely be the mother figure to most of the harem.
I get Audrey having the midlife crisis and shifting her look to compete, but I/ really hope that she at least changes back some of the way. I liked her sooo much better as a blonde. Plus it made her stand out more.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think at this point there is a way to make most of them still work. Lauren wants to be your "daughter," and kind of appreciates a firm Daddy who spoils her. Just make her the only daughter figure and be firm that you won't allow jealousy with these particular women. Tammy wants to be a pet, no jealousy there. Jenna and Vanessa, yea, that's just fun and MC kind of treats them both like princesses. Jenna might even have fun with being the new "mommy," or at least Daddy's girlfriend, figure with Lauren. Nice role reversal there. Goldy I don't know, she may also want a Daddy. Audrey's insecurities might be allayed by her getting pregnant. For the time being she would be the only one that has that with the MC, and even later on she'd still be the first. And she could definitely be the mother figure to most of the harem.
I get Audrey having the midlife crisis and shifting her look to compete, but I/ really hope that she at least changes back some of the way. I liked her sooo much better as a blonde. Plus it made her stand out more.
Yeah, Audrey's new look kind of killed my interest in her. My MC isn't going to be getting her preggers (sorry HaremLoverMuffinMan) any time soon as he's been practicing the 100% effective "pull out" method of contraception :rolleyes: . At this point I would ditch Jenna and take Lauren,Tammy, Goldy, and Vanessa. Jenna is the least attractive of the LI and there is nada in lewd scenes with her.

Reactions: HansDampf788

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev it's like your just yelling at the top of your lungs for Get Woke Go Broke to pay you a visit oops for a sec I forgot where I was :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: blahblah25
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes