Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This was a nice enjoyable Christmas special with a bit of an unusual girl combination. Plus a twist that I thought I'd see coming, then it did not and in the it did anyway. Makes sense if you play it.

I have a little question though for which I need a pointer: I've found all 29 picture morphs, but the gallery counter says 97% complete and there is space (not filled with a placeholder though) for a 30th picture. Is there a secret hidden trigger somewhere?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Post of the day. Why don't you take a look at the content before posting? You might actually find something you like.
just played 5 other xmas updates before this one, so ofc this one contained sex......, but if you rolled 5 snake eyes in a row you do not feel very optimistic of getting a 7 on your last roll :eek:

problem is that I wish it was integrated into the story, dont people from usa drink that weird white alcohol, eggdrink, eggtandy or what it is called, just get them drunk on that and have fun.
ofc people from other countries also drink alcohol, my uncle like beer, whiskey and his homemade orange liqueur(schnapps?) on Christmas lol

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Wished I found this sooner!
Playing through Season 1 and loving it so far. Jenna and Audrey are just sizzling...
Some of the renders/anims are excellent. Audreys vamp like make over and plenty of fishnet goodness. Goldy is annoying as fuck though, I don`t want her near Jenna....got a feeling it will be bad news...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Wished I found this sooner!
Playing through Season 1 and loving it so far. Jenna and Audrey are just sizzling...
Some of the renders/anims are excellent. Audreys vamp like make over and plenty of fishnet goodness. Goldy is annoying as fuck though, I don`t want her near Jenna....got a feeling it will be bad news...
word of warning you need a save without audrey and with Ryonna as Audrey is only in season 2 for one scene and then she is out of the game.
so do what you want with her in seasons 1 then go back and dont get involved with her and make your save before you start season 2 you will thank me for it.

Reactions: Lord Soth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can I use the android version it asking for import file which please help
if you played s1 to end then game has created tfmg.s1.mps somewhere on your phone and when you start s2 you need to load that when asked.

Does anyone have full season 1 for Mac?
try copying pc version's \game folder to mac version and play.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Quick question. Is the Stay Hard one a stand-alone game, or does it get connected to season one or two? Just wondered so I don't do it if it is. Thanks.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
word of warning you need a save without audrey and with Ryonna as Audrey is only in season 2 for one scene and then she is out of the game.
so do what you want with her in seasons 1 then go back and dont get involved with her and make your save before you start season 2 you will thank me for it.
Thanks for the heads up. I restarted Season 1 and avoided Audrey as a girlfriend. Shame as I thought she was pretty hot, dunno why the dev dropped her. I had hopes that one day the MC, her, and Jenna, would become a regular menage a trois...although at the rate it`s taking to bed Jenna properly it will be game over when she finally puts out :LOL:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for the heads up. I restarted Season 1 and avoided Audrey as a girlfriend. Shame as I thought she was pretty hot, dunno why the dev dropped her. I had hopes that one day the MC, her, and Jenna, would become a regular menage a trois...although at the rate it`s taking to bed Jenna properly it will be game over when she finally puts out :LOL:
I have also been talking with the dev about it and we have a double edged sword so to speak. Renee actually takes her place and if you break the Audrey path you do not have the option of getting Renee.. so now even i have to go back and replay.... lmao

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I have also been talking with the dev about it and we have a double edged sword so to speak. Renee actually takes her place and if you break the Audrey path you do not have the option of getting Renee.. so now even i have to go back and replay.... lmao
Oh SHIT...do I have to restart Season 1 again and take Audrey as girlfriend?
I deleted my saves from first playthrough with Audrey as GF...
Godamn it, I`m gonna call you Tammy now :ROFLMAO:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Oh SHIT...do I have to restart Season 1 again and take Audrey as girlfriend?
I deleted my saves from first playthrough with Audrey as GF...
Godamn it, I`m gonna call you Tammy now :ROFLMAO:
we were talking about it last night and thats how i found out.... told him thanks damn it cause now i need to play throughs lmao

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Please tell me you don`t get saddled with Vicki in this Season...
Thought i read she replaced Audrey, damn this is confusing.
I want my MC to rip her tongue out and skull fuck her to death!

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes