Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
play through with audrey and create a season one endgame save. this game atm has 2 main paths and there is a third path i know of as well. so do yourself a favor and do one run with and one without audrey.
Man I just did a separate run without Audrey and I didn't get Vanessa's beach scene. That's not good at all. :confused:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I have no idea what ur talking about dude. Rape scripts? lol
I'm guessing you wanted to say game is shit and i should just do ranomd renders/animations? if so, happy new year to you as well
Sounds to me like they were saying dev is raping the script by having animations with large numbers of frames.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
is the translation the issue or is it the dialogs?

"this place holds a sentimental value to me" sure, ok, because "my father used to bring me here"

and what does the douchy MC replies? "Is he dead?"

CMON??

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Se
Another "example". Apparently she was hit by a car (or truck)... Please observe the beauties from center and left. What is happening with models?
View attachment 465460
Seconded, I don't mind THICK girls but Tonya's grill looks like something that belongs on one of my hillbilly relatives man! Snaggletooth alert! Standing next to those two she looks like their chroma-zoom cousin.

Nov 7, 2020
This game is almost good but there are so many idiotic things in it. Not to mention several times I have turned down different women only for them to randomly reactivate and start dating them again... Like I had nothing to do with Lauren after the first meeting, next thing I know she is having a videochat with me calling me daddy n shit... Was weird as fuck... Also with Goldy once again had nothing to do with her then after the sunbed scene with Jenna I was suddenly on a date with her and she was telling me I should make a move on Jenna even though Jenna and I are already together saying she would not mind sharing me with Jenna and Jenna would not mind either... Was like WTF is even going on with this shitty game???

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I like how Jenna is MC's step-daughter. It makes it more believable and yet it feels like a forbidden love, even without incest.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
she's not MC's step daughter. MC is not married to her mom. Never married her.
Wow dude!.. Don't go shattering people's fantasies like that!:cry:

Anyway, the MC were in a relationship with Jenna's mother for some time, so to me, she's step-daughter!:LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyway, the MC were in a relationship with Jenna's mother for some time, so to me, she's step-daughter!:LOL:
by your logic if sunshine love's mc fucks his ex-mother in law who happens to be mother of his half-sister he would become father of his half-sister.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes