Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Yes.... I'm done with Season 1 but I can't continue with my old saves from season 1 to Season 2....I don't know how to import them.... Coz if I use the "Copy and Paste" method it's just crashes when I try to play the last save...
No meed to copy/paste.

When you play season 2,There should be a button/option to “import save” click it, then choose from the list.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Here are 2 saves files. at the start or season 2 one is the audrey path i do believe that is save 9-1 and the other is the Ryonna path save 9-2. they start on the screen where you type your own name in. Read the spoiler for why the audrey path could be important.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I have been looking through this thread for the special edition of season 1, I am assuming it is in here somewhere since I can find season 2 episode 14 SE.

Can someone help me?

Reactions: SNOW 777

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have been looking through this thread for the special edition of season 1, I am assuming it is in here somewhere since I can find season 2 episode 14 SE.

Can someone help me?
it was in op originally but all-in-one replaced it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
So if I've never played this game before, do I need to play S1? Is the holiday special standalone? SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SCIENCE THIS!
Although not recommended; you can play S2 without playing S1, as you will be asked questions at the start to determine what happened in S1.

The holiday special is a standalone.

My Recommendation is as follow

1. Play Season 1 and at the end you'll be asked to create a save, do that.
  2. Afterwards, start Season 2 with importing your Season 1 save (there is a feature from the main menu that does that for you).
  3. The standalones could be played anytime, but might as well play them after you finish from the main game :D

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Although not recommended; you can play S2 without playing S1, as you will be asked questions at the start to determine what happened in S1.

The holiday special is a standalone.

My Recommendation is as follow

1. Play Season 1 and at the end you'll be asked to create a save, do that.
  2. Afterwards, start Season 2 with importing your Season 1 save (there is a feature from the main menu that does that for you).
  3. The standalones could be played anytime, but might as well play them after you finish from the main game :D
Oh, I didn't import saves from season 1.
I didn't know about that. what for is this?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Oh, I didn't import saves from season 1.
I didn't know about that. what for is this?
As you play, you'll notice many choices that affects some scenes and paths with certain characters. Thus importing your save from Season 1 will allow you to carry over the choices you made.

Without importing your Season 1 save file, you'd have to answer questions at the start, that will represent the hypothetical choices you would've made in Season 1. If you haven't played Season 1, you'd lose the experience of connecting with the characters and seeing the unique scenes that's offered by selecting different choices.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
As you play, you'll notice many choices that affect some scenes and paths with certain characters. Thus importing your save from Season 1 will allow you to carry over the choices you made.

Without importing your Season 1 save the file, you'd have to answer questions at the start, that will represent the hypothetical choices you would've made in Season 1. If you haven't played Season 1, you'd lose the experience of connecting with the characters and seeing the unique scenes that have offered by selecting different choices.
I played season 1. It was very good quality work. I hope it will be the same for season 2.:giggle:(y)

Jan 10, 2020
it's sis-sis and mother-daughter but only if you play the game as intended, the unfofficial patch messes up the narrative. and you don't see Netorare
so at least there is lesbian incest in this then? n hell, at least that's something worth fapping to...better than no incest (tho if it were forced/coerced/blackmailed, that would make it better :devilish: )

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Why is the game acting like I've read everything before? The skip button is active though it's not set to skip unread text. I just downloaded the game and started playing.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes