cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an incest mod for this game? can anyone direct me to it?
if not linked in op then try search and if still no luck then you can make request on proper subforum.

although incest would make this game even more weirder.

Reactions: compusavvy

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
if not linked in op then try search and if still no luck then you can make request on proper subforum.

although incest would make this game even more weirder.
Sorry but i am new to this forum thing so can you direct me to where I can place the request? I have searched normally for the patch but no luck there..

issue28

May 17, 2020
there are a few inconsistencies in the game. for example when Vicky gets Jenna back the MC says to Goldy that he talked with a friend of Jenna about it but I don't remember that scene. Also when the MC and Jenna meet Ryona on the street, Jenna acts and talks like she met Ryona before, saying is nice to see her again. But I don't remember that scene also.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Also when the MC and Jenna meet Ryona on the street, Jenna acts and talks like she met Ryona before, saying is nice to see her again. But I don't remember that scene also.
I assumed the Ryona is a long-time friend of Vicky and the MC, since Vicky mentions Ryona at least once.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are a few inconsistencies in the game. for example when Vicky gets Jenna back the MC says to Goldy that he talked with a friend of Jenna about it but I don't remember that scene. Also when the MC and Jenna meet Ryona on the street, Jenna acts and talks like she met Ryona before, saying is nice to see her again. But I don't remember that scene also.
yea posted before. offscreen scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
start from part 1 and continue until all parts are downloaded or use mega desktop to download big packet from mega, after finished s1 then dl stay hard and play it and then download s2 and play it and then play xmas special (can be played after s1 too).

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes