• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I have no idea what ur talking about dude. Rape scripts? lol
I'm guessing you wanted to say the game is shit and I should just do random renders/animations? if so, happy new year to you as well
Is the Xmas version here exactly full?
In other words, only 2 photos were opened in the rewards.
So are there any more playable scenes?
Or are there only scenes with Vanessa and Goldy?
I would be glad if you answer. :giggle:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the Xmas version here exactly full?
In other words, only 2 photos were opened in the rewards.
So are there any more playable scenes?
Or are there only scenes with Vanessa and Goldy?
I would be glad if you answer. :giggle:
yes
yes
no
yes

Reactions: SNOW 777

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
this means that there are many scenes that we cannot see in this Xmas version. So where can I find the episode with all the scenes?
Xmas DLC is the Goldy and Vanessa threesome. You can't miss anything in it (there is 8 animations and you can miss some of them if you don't choose them) what im saying is, you can't miss like another full scene, just animations
Xmas DLC It's not the part of the normal/SE editions of the game

I think you are asking for the other bonus scenes? like ep13 bonus, ep14 bonus, ep15 bonus?
If so, those are available only in SE edition of the game.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Xmas DLC is the Goldy and Vanessa threesome. You can't miss anything in it (there are 8 animations and you can miss some of them if you don't choose them) what I'm saying is, you can't miss like another full scene, just animations
Xmas DLC It's not part of the normal/SE editions of the game

I think you are asking for the other bonus scenes? like ep13 bonus, ep14 bonus, ep15 bonus?
If so, those are available only in the SE edition of the game.
I just thought there were other episodes available in the Xmas version. Because when the Xmas version was finished, only 2 photos were opened in the rewards section.
That's why I asked. Because the Xmas version does not depend on the main game. We can't get photos from anywhere else on the rewards tab here.
Thank you very much. :giggle:

Aug 8, 2020
Greetings... I just finished playing Season 1 and I would like know how the download the previous Episodes for Season 2 besides Ep 14 and 15....I don't see the option to download previous episodes... Please Help...

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Thirsty for My Guest [Season 1] monkeyposter_7

All in One Original Size: 5.78 GB
Compressed Size: 495 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Any chance of compression it for MAC as the one on here for Ep. 1 only goes upto 1.10 not 1.12 as per PC.
Thanks in advance.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
this means that there are many scenes that we cannot see in this Xmas version. So where can I find the episode with all the scenes?
It looks like you missed pretty much all of the bonus pictures. These are not "scenes", as in animated sex scenes, but pinup pics. To find them you will have to mouse over the scenes until you find a "morphing object", like a tree in the window decoration that lights up when you mouse over it. Left click to collect the pic.

------

By the way, I'm still wondering if there is a hidden 30th pic somewhere as the counter says that I've only found 97% even though I have all 29.

Reactions: wood.chuck

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
I have only played the 1st season and must say, this game is great. Only thing i hate was the new character design of audrey after we accept her proposal. I hated it so much that i decided to refuse her. The ending of season 1 was with goldy which was a great choice. Love her alot.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I have only played the 1st season and must say, this game is great. Only thing i hate was the new character design of audrey after we accept her proposal. I hated it so much that i decided to refuse her. The ending of season 1 was with goldy which was a great choice. Love her alot.
If you hadn't rejected her, she would reject you anyway in the first day of season two.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
It looks like you missed pretty much all of the bonus pictures. These are not "scenes", as in animated sex scenes, but pinup pics. To find them you will have to mouse over the scenes until you find a "morphing object", like a tree in the window decoration that lights up when you mouse over it. Left-click to collect the pic.

------

By the way, I'm still wondering if there is a hidden 30th pic somewhere as the counter says that I've only found 97% even though I have all 29.
Thanks, man. I think I'll play Xmas again.
Maybe you missed the 30th picture somewhere. (y) :giggle:

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I myself actually have that problem. I somehow downloaded an SE version at some point and now when downloading the complete Season 1 on the first page I have a problem. After the movie theater date with Jenna i get kicked to the main menu because i can't see the bonus scene. it won't let me skip, just straight to main menu. if i use a save i somehow made past that scene from a playthrough on the SE version i can keep playing. but if i use an old playthrough from before or even start an entirely new run, i get kicked to main menu on at the end of the movie date.

which means it's impossible for me to change my final save for season 2 because im stuck with the options i had before the movie date because i can't make a new run. i don't want to play season 2 until i have a save i'm happy with, and don't have the free cash to buy the $25 patreon tier just so i can unlock the SE of season 1 so i can have a save for season 2. I wonder if maybe i can delete my entire game and all it saves everywhere to the best of my ability and completely start over trying to fix it, but i dont know if that would work. as it stands i still have no idea why starting a run from scratch still demands i have the SE version to make it past to movie date and get kicked to main menu.
Same here. Restarting the game didn't help.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
You have to note that there are 2 editions for the game:
1. Normal
2. Special Edition (marked as SE)

Episode 11 (previous update) the Special Edition was leaked, which allowed players to unlock the "Bonus" scenes till the end of Episode 11. The current update is Season 1 (AKA Episode 12) and what is available in F95 is the "Normal" edition... not the "Special Edition". Why is this important to know?

Well the "Special Edition" brings along it's own folder of images and script files (not found in the "Normal Edition") hence why even you unlocked the "Bonus" scenes in Episode 11 (SE), you won't be able to view them in Season 1 (Normal Edition). You require the Season 1 (SE) in order to view/access them. Hope I clarified the issue. >.<

SoonMV
I loaded your save file and I tried it with my Mod, no errors appeared. Everything works fine :S
Hey, I'm using your mod as well but got stuck after the movie date, can you share a save that starts right after it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes.... I'm done with Season 1 but I can't continue with my old saves from season 1 to Season 2....I don't know how to import them.... Coz if I use the "Copy and Paste" method it's just crashes when I try to play the last save...
s1 end creates tfmg1.mps file and on s2 you need to load that to continue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You wouldn't get to stay with Audrey anyway, she leaves at the start of season 2 and has been removed from the game perma.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes