Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Update 06/12/2020:
Sorry guys, I keep attaching the wrong files, I updated them, and it should be working now! I keep saying I wont rush things, but I never learn. :(

Update 05/12/2020:
Attaching TFMG - Episode 15 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

The In-Game Mod will also work on the SE edition. However, you have to replay from the start of Episode 13 to view and unlock the bonus scenes yourself.
An alternative solution for those who don't want to replay from all over again ; is to use my Gallery Mod , which unlocks all scenes/rewards automatically.

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

What's to expect?
I highlighted (Green) the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you make a update for TFMG Episode 16 please??

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The game could use an incest mod! With MC Jenna's Daddy. But also with Goldy as Audrey's daughter and so, MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with his girlfriends daughter! Hawt!

Should I make one?:unsure:
I swear there was incest but it was removed. Wouldn't be the first game but I'm also not 100% sure on it either. lol

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I swear there was incest but it was removed. Wouldn't be the first game but I'm also not 100% sure on it either. lol
it always surprised me that no one have made a mod for this one, its all in good fun and if you can make a incest mod for where the heart is then you can definately make one for this one too. On a side note the mod for where the heart is that one is not 100% perfect but its close.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
it always surprised me that no one have made a mod for this one, its all in good fun and if you can make a incest mod for where the heart is then you can definately make one for this one too. On a side note the mod for where the heart is that one is not 100% perfect but its close.
No jenna is your step daughter

Zakk Topps

Jan 28, 2019
One of my biggest pet-peeves of F95 is games being split into multiple "episodes" and addons and updates; all with different downloads, and no instruction on how it all fits together. I downloaded what I assumed was the "main" download but it starts off asking me questions about previous events. I see a download for a Christmas special, episode 12, and a "Stay Hard" special, as well as mods etc but the install instructions say "extract and run". Where is episode 1?!! Why is it not in chronological order or at least have some instruction of what to download first etc?

Reactions: genthrow

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [ep. 16] monkeyposter_7

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.33 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 577 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 543 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
BEST Update ever ... the waiting game was long but yeah we got a lot for it ... a hell of a lot of new content PLUS top notch smooth animations ... wow ... congratz dev :D
I really enjoyed playing!
Super nooooise turns in story ... I was already afraid that I had to make a impossible and hard decision to the end of the game ... but now the game takes an awesome (and for me surprising) turn storywise and leeds (hopefully) to the only true ending (y) :love:

Last edited:

shiva035

Feb 2, 2018
I can't start new game, when I click on new game it ask me did you cum on Jena first day, then ask did u regret it ... What is the problem?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I can't start new game, when I click on new game it ask me did you cum on Jena first day, then ask did u regret it ... What is the problem?
One of my biggest pet-peeves of F95 is games being split into multiple "episodes" and addons and updates; all with different downloads, and no instruction on how it all fits together. I downloaded what I assumed was the "main" download but it starts off asking me questions about previous events. I see a download for a Christmas special, episode 12, and a "Stay Hard" special, as well as mods etc but the install instructions say "extract and run". Where is episode 1?!! Why is it not in chronological order or at least have some instruction of what to download first etc?
The Season 1 is the episode 1-12.

The Season 2 is everything that goes after that (Episode 13-16 and so on). Using your save for the 1st season you can export your choices from S1 to S2.

The "Stay Hard", XMas and so on are all DLC.

These are the links for the Season 1:

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

Reactions: Zakk Topps
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes