LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
For Vicki you need max vicki_lust points, let her stay, apply sunscreen on her at the pool, spy on her till the end in the bathroom. and for doggy animation you need compliment her butt while applying sunscreen
Gotcha, thanks for the reply. I let her stay, but there was no option to apply the sunscreen for me, unfortunately.
Anyways, great update, keep up the good work!

• Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
fair enough my other question would be on your discord do you have a specific channel where I can report spelling errors ?
Sure, bug reports. thanks!

Gotcha, thanks for the reply. I let her stay, but there was no option to apply the sunscreen for me, unfortunately.
Anyways, great update, keep up the good work!
To apply sunscren you need let her stay and have 58+ lust points at that point (i think 59 is max there)

Reactions: LightmanP

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey, Could someone please tell me how the downloads work for this? what do I need to download for the full game? Thanks.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Hi, is there a guide which to download and which to play 1st for a first timer?
Hey, Could someone please tell me how the downloads work for this? what do I need to download for the full game? Thanks.
You mean what order?
Season one complete.
All in One S1 Ep12
Stay hard special is 2019 Christmas stand alone
Stay Hard Special
Xmas 2020 stand alone is great. Weird and sexy (also w Easter egg hunt.)
Xmas 2020 Special
Then current ep with all season 2 to date.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You mean what order?
Season one complete.
All in One S1 Ep12
Stay hard special is 2019 Christmas stand alone
Stay Hard Special
Xmas 2020 stand alone is great. Weird and sexy (also w Easter egg hunt.)
Xmas 2020 Special
Then current ep with all season 2 to date.
Thankyou,

I guess I kind of got confused because there was four parts for S1 or is the top links for a one full download for episodes 1-12?
But anyway thanks for the info cheers (y)

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Season 1: episodes 1 to 12
Episode 16: episodes 13 to 16

Stay Hard and Xmas2020 can be played at any time, but if you want to play "in order" since some characters first apeard in Stay hard, and there is some references to it in main game, then Stay Hard is between episode 8 and 9. xmas2020 between epsiode 15 and 16. but nothing imporant is missed if playing those two at any time or not playing them at all

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Update 13/03/2021:
Updated the gallery mod for Episode 16.

IMPORTANT: I know I said it a lot, but I have to keep saying it. Without the special edition, the bonus scenes/images won't work. All the rest are unlocked and they have been tested. Simply extract the contents inside the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. Enjoy!

PS: If you face any issues, don't hesitate to tell me!
Thanks for fast updated mod

Reactions: Qleaf

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Have you continued to write a plot of this yet or is it all still just batshit crazy random crap with no point?

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
One of my biggest pet-peeves of F95 is games being split into multiple "episodes" and addons and updates; all with different downloads, and no instruction on how it all fits together. I downloaded what I assumed was the "main" download but it starts off asking me questions about previous events. I see a download for a Christmas special, episode 12, and a "Stay Hard" special, as well as mods etc but the install instructions say "extract and run". Where is episode 1?!! Why is it not in chronological order or at least have some instruction of what to download first etc?
The download for Episode 12 contains all episodes 1 to 12 and is Season 1. Season 2 starts with Episode 13 and is contained within the Episode 16 download along episodes 14 and 15.
The Christmas special and Stay Hard special are standalone episodes and are not connected to the main story.

Reactions: mpror

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Great update, but couldn't get Tammy v2 in the park and Felicia Skype scenes in the gallery. Any idea how to get those?

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
i cant play this update , exe keeps crashing on me ( may be the renpy problem i keep getting ) has anyone got a fix for this problem please as its stopping me playing loads of vn that i love... thanks in advance for the help

Reactions: SNOW 777

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The game could have some sex with Jenna.
I don't know why to keep putting off sex with her
every update is just rubbing the Penis or handjob.

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed and Renzon

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
For Vicki you need max vicki_lust points, let her stay, apply sunscreen on her at the pool, spy on her till the end in the bathroom. and for doggy animation you need compliment her butt while applying sunscreen
So theres a point system on this game! Isnt that kind of a big deal?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes