gh0stmaster

Sep 21, 2019
unable to unlock vicky scene.. replayed game again and again.. no way... during shower time i have no choice only "stop it"... i notice i havent received sunscreen trigger during day 16.

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
I have three different saves ep1-ep15 and never matched requirements for the Vicki scene and Lauren full (only bj) sex scene. So I just started a new ep13 game and picked every positive decision for Vicki and Lauren according to WT. Then I got sunscreen scene and sex scene in the night with her, also full Lauren scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNOW 777

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
Great update, but couldn't get Tammy v2 in the park and Felicia Skype scenes in the gallery. Any idea how to get those?
I think you need to get previous scenes with Felicia, i.e. to be on her path. Otherwise it is impossible.

Still wondering what needs to be done to get Jenna&Tammy v2 park scene.

p.s. Sheva needs some action in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: animeking2264

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well...damn. That. Was. AWESOME!!! :love:

Vicki might be a bit of a bitch sometimes, but dammit if she doesn't have a smokin' hot body! :love: Been waiting for this moment for a while and it did not disappoint. (y)

Then there's Tammy and Jenny. What a hot scene! And now that we've finally plowed Vicki, a threesome with these babes is next on my most anticpated list, along with a Jenny/Vanessa threesome, a Jenny/Goldy threesome, a Jenny/Lauren threesome, a Jenny/Tammy/Lauren foursome, and a Jenny/Tammy/Vanessa/Goldy/Lauren/Vicki orgy, and some action with Sheva.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I have found a problem with one of the replays in season 1 - GoldyV2 - on selection GoldyV1 plays. Any fix for this?
The video files are there but can't access them via the Replay function.

DasHydroZine

Jun 18, 2020
Lauren full sex scene + Vicki.
So I've been following qleafs excellent walkthrough mod but I have also found that I dont get either of these scenes, perhaps I need to go through it again? Anyway, The save for Viki works like a charm but the full scene for Lauren causes renpy to crash for me, does any one know the cause?

Jan 5, 2019
I have to say this game has cum a long way. I get blue balls every update with Jenna, but we are getting there. Vikki is hot I love the addition. Hate to see Audrey go, but to replace her with Vikki is a great replacement. Keep doing your thing monkey this game is hot. Of the games I play the animations in this game are as good as they get and this game is moving up on my list of faves next to DMD and B.A. Dik.

Reactions: jospaghettio

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
So I've been following qleafs excellent walkthrough mod but I have also found that I dont get either of these scenes, perhaps I need to go through it again? Anyway, The save for Viki works like a charm but the full scene for Lauren causes renpy to crash for me, does any one know the cause?
Try another two.

Reactions: UraN82

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
For the people which asked:

The Bonus Scenes are exclusive for the "Special Version" of the game, which, generally, never leak around here. This version is a "Goldy" version, or a 25+ USD tier.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
does the mod for season 1 not work for all 12 episodes? it ends after the date with jenna and just says se content and returns to main menu. if i remove mod it lets me continue is it bugged?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes