dumbcow

Aug 9, 2016
Guess I'm in the minority in liking Vicki, but I can't say no to a milfy bimbo. Since she's starting to be nicer I hope we don't burn any bridges with her and continue to see her throughout the game.

Reactions: Thermophob

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I don't understand well what I have to do to unlock the 2 bonus scenes from the gallery :/ I have downloaded gallery mod yet and I tried to replay gallery mod of season 1 but I did a mistake for sure.. thank u! :D

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
YES YOU SHOULD!
Also could you make a mod where the mc can tell viki to shut the fuck up please. Im almost ready to make one myself and have her litically gagging on a cock until she passes out. she has no idea when to shut up. or make a mod where I can slap the bitch. she deserves it.

Reactions: Renzon

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
1615616792238.png

thats fine then, you can fucking starve, for all i care. you are lucky jenna gives a shit about you otherwise you would be on the fucking street with the rest of the usedup and worthless trash now shut the fuck up and learn to be humble before someone makes you humble. twot.

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and ju1zzed

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This was a good update, but I ran into a couple of bugs. It was missing two files (sexy3.mp3 and sexy4.mp3). But worse, I can see files and script for a Vicki sex scene, but not a way to play it. Reading the rpy file there doesn't seem to be a choice that jumps to that scene. Is that on purpose perhaps?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hey good sir, do u hv the latest android version for this game?
I just woke up, you can wait 30 minutes to 1 hour I will update on my website or wait until tomorrow, I will update in the comments on the forum

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
monkeyposter_7 all joking aside, the game is coming along greatly. there was a few errors in some of the sentences but love it all the same.
Thanks! It's weird to see all positive comments for a change haha
I'm making a patch for missing music files. We have multiple people testing this but bugs and typos still happen. It's so crazy this is still happening even with more people testing everything then ever before.

Reactions: MilfMaster90

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
This was a good update, but I ran into a couple of bugs. It was missing two files (sexy3.mp3 and sexy4.mp3). But worse, I can see files and script for a Vicki sex scene, but not a way to play it. Reading the rpy file there doesn't seem to be a choice that jumps to that scene. Is that on purpose perhaps?
Wondering about the Vicky scene, too. I followed the walkthrough mod through the game but wasn't able to get that scene at the end of this update. Did anyone else get it?

• Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Wondering about the Vicky scene, too. I followed the walkthrough mod through the game but wasn't able to get that scene at the end of this update. Did anyone else get it?
For Vicki you need max vicki_lust points, let her stay, apply sunscreen on her at the pool, spy on her till the end in the bathroom. and for doggy animation you need compliment her butt while applying sunscreen

Hope you noticed alot less typos and consistent grammar in this ep. Since I proof read this one. Monkey forgot to correct a couple typos I submitted. ;)
For sure! Joe helped tons on this and Nap as well. It was like 300 or something spelling corrections (i hope i wrote spelling correct, imagine the irony)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Hope you noticed alot less typos and consistent grammar in this ep. Since I proof read this one. Monkey forgot to correct a couple typos I submitted. ;)
in the entire game I think i saw maybe 5 of them. when I first started to play I saw alot more of them then I do now. so keep up the good work. if you would like I could go through again and screen shoot them for you and send them to you on discord if you wish. it will give me anmother reason to play the game again. :)

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Well, proof reading and beta testing is only for patrons. But anyone can report bugs/typos after the release and I'll fix them for next update.
fair enough my other question would be on your discord do you have a specific channel where I can report spelling errors ?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes