Jan 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- Thirsty for my Guest v16.0 +qleaf's WT mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Uh the whole threesome scene at the park can't be seen on this apk version.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
monkeyposter_7 So according to the WT that Zoey's updating, it is impossible to get 57 Lust with Renee because it requires two more points from a different, incompatible path. You get 54 points or 56 points, so you're fucked either way.
yea, renee lewd path is only in the non ryona path. renee is replacemnt for audrey. i know, i know, dont ask lol

DasHydroZine

Jun 18, 2020
Try another two.
Thank you very much! the first save crashed again but the second save worked correctly. for the choices you took to get to those 2 scenes, did you see anything else or is it only those things that changed? im surprised the mod doesnt do those choices but I assume they negatively effect other things? thanks again!

EDIT: noting the devs last reply its more than likely that this is all intentional and your not suppose to be able to get every scene on one save, makes sense for a branching paths game tbh - just in case anyone else comes across this in the future :)

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
monkeyposter_7. The scene that requires 57 lust with Renee seems unobtainable to me. After looking though your code i believe its because when you set day15reneeknowaboutthrowingout to true when you don't ask her about it.

This means you either get +2 for asking about it or +1 when visiting her in the office a day later

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Fan Sig:
View attachment 235080 View attachment 280865
View attachment 324558 View attachment 324563 View attachment 325673 View attachment 326064
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/01/248586_tfmg-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/294604_tfmg-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/338320_tfmg-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/338340_tfmg-fan4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/338345_tfmg-fan5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/339455_tfmg-fan6.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/339846_tfmg-fan7.gif
sorry but how can I add one of these signatures in the game?

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
monkeyposter_7. The scene that requires 57 lust with Renee seems unobtainable to me. After looking though your code i believe its because when you set day15reneeknowaboutthrowingout to true when you don't ask her about it.

This means you either get +2 for asking about it or +1 when visiting her in the office a day later
yes, you are right.

god dammit... ill find a way to fix this before her ep16 scene

maybe

if day15reneeinterview == True:
if day15reneeknowaboutthrowingout == True:
$ day15reneeknowaboutthrowingout = False
else:
$ day15reneeknowaboutthrowingout = True

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
monkeyposter_7
Honestly i would just do it as simply as this (without the duplicate lines i kept to make it super easy to spot my changes)

Still has the minor issue that she will sleep in the office if you ask her whats wrong but don't offer her help, as you never track that. Did a quick test and looked the scene was shown with my change.

The bigger issue is how you are planning on handling people who already played past this point

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It's been a while since I last checked on this game (since Episode 7), so I might be a bit late to complain about this but...
What the hell happened to the main menu?!

Pretty much every Ren'py game has the same main menu: Start, Load, Preferences, etc. So imagine my surprise when I booted this up and wanted to start by turning down the music, only to find that I had to read through all these weirdly named entries to find where the preferences were hidden, and then figure out that the one to click on was "Pimp it Up", which is a phrase nobody I respect has ever uttered. Seriously, what kind of drugs was the dev on when he came up with this?

My first thought was that maybe this is to make the game stand out... but surely that can't be it, right? You make a game stand out by making the actual game part better, not the menu more confusing.

Anyway, I UnRen'ed the thing and fixed this horrible mess in my local Season 1, and when I'm done reading that, I'll likely do the same with Season 2.

My point is: Please, dev, reconsider. Changing the main menu in this way isn't necessarily bad, just... you've lost all the simplicity that makes it easy to navigate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

BBBoy255

Jun 21, 2019
Hey guys do you know how to trigger the Vicki scene. Im so lost. Ive done all the correct decisions and even went inside the console to try to activate it

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So basically you are saying that instead of clicking everything through once to figure out what it may mean - a task of roughly two minutes - you prefer to go on a 15 minute rant about it online? :unsure:
Well, that was the end result. I thought I should write more than just "The menu is an abomination, fix it!" And by the time I was done explaining myself, not posting it would have been the bigger waste of time... Besides, with my memory it would more likely be a task of roughly two minutes every time I booted up the game.
Also, like I said, I already fixed my game. I'm just trying to get the dev to fix everyone else's. You're welcome.

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
Hey guys do you know how to trigger the Vicki scene. Im so lost. Ive done all the correct decisions and even went inside the console to try to activate it
Open Season 12 -> New Game, choose
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
tammy
yes
vanessa/felicia (choose who you like more)
yes if vanessa in previous
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
yes
no
no
no
i love her
she is troubled
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
tammy
no
yes

This way you can get Jenna&Tammy, Vanessa/Felicia, Ryona, Vicki, Lauren scenes in the Season 2.

When interacting with Vicki choose:
be nice
you can stay
offer it
back off she's had enough
let her stay
i believe you
do it
go down
compliment her butt
peek
watch more