Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
Parts1 and 2 must be placed together in same directory. Then use winrar or 7zip on part1, it will automatically extract from part2 and will give you one new large compressed file (the full compressed file is simply split in parts 1 & 2). Unzip this new large compressed file and you're done. If you get that error with both parts 1&2 placed in same directory while extracting part 1, then one or both did not download correctly. It does work.

See post here if needed step by step (if above doesn't make sense to you)
I'll have to re-download them then because this is exactly what I've been doing and it hasn't worked. Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, please don't do that. They know like everyone else when a game/vn is updated. No need to fill their site mail w/ tons of junk tbh.
well could ask if 1 of them is willing to step qleaf's shoes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm working on a temporary Ep17 for now but the script is a mess, gonna take a bit.
no wonder qleaf quit. :p

well yea this has options which will trigger scene much later or prevent that scene triggering. a leads to s but if has selected b earlier then no s.

HarryCane

Mar 25, 2021
[QUOTE = "cxx, post: 5777618, member: 291784"]
на какой версии? если 0,17, то она остается там, пока не пора уходить.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
It's just that Vicki goes to the nightclub with Jenna all the time. How about without Vicki, just Jenna?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Episode 17 Walkthrough Mod

This is a walkthrough mod for chapter Ep17 only, highlighting those choices that gain Lust Points, nothing else is taken into consideration (routes, etc). It is made to use in conjunction with Qleaf's Walkthrough Mod (which is thru Ep16) found here. Following Zoey's updated pdf walkthrough is still recommended for particular route and scene choices, and it can be found here.

Game/Mod version: Season 2, Episode 17
Installation: 1) For Episode 17 only -Extract contents of the attached to "game" folder overwriting as needed. 2) for complete Season 2 thru Episode 17 - get Qleaf's Season 2 walkthrough mod thru Episode 16 found here and install as noted. Then install the below attached to "game" folder overwriting as needed. This will give you complete Season 2 Episodes 1-17.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's just that Vicki goes to the nightclub with Jenna all the time. How about without Vicki, just Jenna?
To get Jenna only at night club, in Ep16 (Day 16) first choice of the day select "It's over". That triggers the variable "Day16VickiLeaving". If you select "Let her stay" then the night club will be both Vicki and Jenna due to the variable trigger "Day16VickiStaying".

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TFMG Season 2
Named Saves & Stats Screen Mod

Howdy.

Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Attached mod allows named saves and adds a delete button as a bonus. You're welcome.

Also adds a character stats screen via the quick menu at bottom of the screen. Stats are listed left to right in order characters were introduced in the first season. I will revise and clean it up a bit more later.

Preview: Click on the pics below for larger examples.
Game/Mod version: Updated to Season 2, Episode 17
Installation: Extract contents to "game" folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

Credits: I took inspiration and completely ripped-off ideas/coding basics from many including: KoGa3, Zoey Raven, Qleaf, OscarSix, and many others over my time at this site. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

TFMG StatMod3.png TFMG StatMod2.png TFMG StatMod1.png

7767 or moderator, feel free to toss this into the main Extras section if folks find it useful. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Download links can be found on mod post here.

Last edited:

LoneWolf47

Oct 16, 2019
quick question theres the Part 1 and 2 do you Extract em seperately or just Extract Part one and DO part two in One ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quick question theres the Part 1 and 2 do you Extract em seperately or just Extract Part one and DO part two in One ?
not that it's been answered "few" times and not that there isn't search function.

start extracting from 1 and 2 extracts auto and you get final zip which you extract to get game folder.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Did sheva get any content after her introduction? She is the one that interest me the most but she is always sidelined.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes