nicolausi

May 14, 2018
7zip dosen't work at all. Can any one please greate 2 a part 7zip? I have tried everything but it is not posible to undpack the second part without CRC issues.

Reactions: yamcha

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Update 13/03/2021:
Updated the gallery mod for Episode 16.

IMPORTANT: I know I said it a lot, but I have to keep saying it. Without the special edition, the bonus scenes/images won't work. All the rest are unlocked and they have been tested. Simply extract the contents inside the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. Enjoy!

PS: If you face any issues, don't hesitate to tell me!
Can you please update the gallery unlocker?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. It's obvious to everyone that Vicki is her mom, and that the MC is her uncle or something. Why isn't there an IC patch for this game? Just curious. Just started playing it, so I guess I'll learn more as I go along.

Reactions: Reese286

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi wanna know if there is a good story too.. and wich file i should download if i never played, thanks all
This most recent update is Episode 17, so you can probably guess that all of the episodes add on top of one another, like a television or film series. In the OP you can find instructions on downloading.

You'll want to start by clicking the "All in One S1 Ep12" spoiler tag there and use your preferred download link. Play through all of Season 1; at the end you'll get to save your data (different from your standard saving of the game) to let you continue with your choices into Season 2.

When you've finished Episode 12 (the end of Season 1), follow these steps for Season 2:
  1. Use the top set of links at the very beginning of the Download section (on the OP).
  2. Begin by choosing a "Part 1" download; after that's saved, get a "Part 2" download.
  3. Once both of those parts are saved to your machine/device, just use something like 7Zip or WinRAR to start extracting Part 1. The extraction process will automatically continue extracting Part 2 as well, giving you one zipped archive.
  4. The archive I just mentioned will also be a zipped file, so you'll need to extract that as well. Just choose the final location where you want the game installed and extract it to there.
  5. After the final extraction has happened, you'll run the TMFG game file for Season 2.
  6. Choose to "Import your Save" from the main menu and then continue with this current season's content.
In other words, there will be two seasons to download. Start with Season 1 and play through all of that, saving your game state at the very end of that season. Continue with Season 2 by importing your Season 1 game-state save. On Season 2, you'll have two extractions you need to do: after downloading both "Part 1" and "Part 2" files, the first extraction is on the "Part 1" file you download; the second extraction is on the combined file that comes from that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
7zip dosen't work at all. Can any one please greate 2 a part 7zip? I have tried everything but it is not posible to undpack the second part without CRC issues.
you don't extract part 2, starting extraction from part 1 extracts part 2 too and after extraction you have final zip which you extract to get tfmg xxx folder.

Okay. It's obvious to everyone that Vicki is her mom, and that the MC is her uncle or something. Why isn't there an IC patch for this game? Just curious. Just started playing it, so I guess I'll learn more as I go along.
not sure if it is said anywhere but most likely no relation to any girls or women. just friendly helper.

Can you give the link where it is mentioned!
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-ep-17-se-monkeyposter_7.22818/post-3191670

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
you don't extract part 2, starting extraction from part 1 extracts part 2 too and after extraction you have final zip which you extract to get tfmg xxx folder.

not sure if it is said anywhere but most likely no relation to any girls or women. just friendly helper.

https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-ep-17-se-monkeyposter_7.22818/post-3191670
Iᴛ Is Tʜᴇ walkthrough . Where has qleaf   said he will abandon his mod ? Zoey undertook the walkthrough from qleaf, that is what he/she meant.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Why cant it simply be a single Zip? to stop creating confusion (some members are not fully computer literate). Sure it worked for me but i know what im doing. but some members dont

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Maybe because of the size? But its easy to extract, just mark both files and extract them, gives you the big final one.

Reactions: Dunacting

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why cant it simply be a single Zip? to stop creating confusion (some members are not fully computer literate). Sure it worked for me but i know what im doing. but some members dont
Maybe because of the size? But its easy to extract, just mark both files and extract them, gives you the big final one.
This is precisely the reason for it. People run into download limits (from sites like Mega, from cell phone plans, etc.). Having the split file allows you to download one file and, if you're near or at your limit, get the second half of the file later when your limit is reset. Having over 5GB in a single download isn't always doable for everyone. And it's really not hard to download two files, unzip them into a single archived file on your machine/device and then unzip that to get the update.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Someone has the link to download the season 1 (episode 12) version with the bonus scenes (SE)

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes