Madness8Duce

Jun 5, 2018
I can't be the only one being prompted for a password or key file right? DL'd from both Mega & NOPY..... same thing with both:unsure:

Nevermind..... I'm an idiot, I hadn't downloaded the second zip:FacePalm:

TFMG password-keyfile.jpg :FacePalm:

Last edited:

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
Update 13/03/2021:
Attaching TFMG - Episode 16 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

The In-Game Mod will also work on the SE edition. However, you have to replay from the start of Episode 13 to view and unlock the bonus scenes yourself.
An alternative solution for those who don't want to replay from all over again ; is to use my Gallery Mod , which unlocks all scenes/rewards automatically.

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

What's to expect?
I highlighted (Green) the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please update mod for Ep.17

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hey I need bit of help guys "" I have season 1 but there is no like to chapter 13 to 17 and so do i have to download both 'part 1 & 2 ' for chapter 17.

Thank you in advance !

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
It's been awhile since I played this. So I'm sure you will think I'm dumb but wtf happened with Audrey? The excuse for her just up and leaving. Kinda dumb. Episode 13 was the last I played when she leaves. I thought she would eventually come back, but no. Is this game just about ending up with Jenna and the rest are just side fuck until the end or until your caught? Who are the end game LI's or is it just her?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
is there a way to get this in one downloadable file? because apparently my computer is too stupid to figure out how to unzip one and then the other file in subsequent order..... "dear computer, i know file one is incomplete.... that's why there's a file labeled part 2, dumbass!"
UnRar and probably 7zip should handle that better...

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I have to agree any way we can get it in one large file as well? The files wont merge despite me doing both at the same time keeps getting an error

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi wanna know if there is a good story too.. and wich file i should download if i never played, thanks all

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If it's slightly better then 5GB and game opens and plays fine, then most likely yes.
sure if he got tfmg xxx folder after extractions done.

I unzipped part 1 and got an error message that it wasn't a complete file.... well no duh, computer! that's why there's a part 2.... any idea how to get my learning disabled computer to understand this concept and extract part 2 as well?
dl part 1 and 2, start extracting (7zip recommended) from part 1 and it autoectracts part 2 too and you get full zip and then extract that and you get game folder and can start playing (assumin av etc doesn't block .exe).

i am new to this game, which one do i download if i want to start from the beginning?
op under spoilers has link to season 1 complete and also for wt.

Please update mod for Ep.17
has been updated already.

Hey I need bit of help guys "" I have season 1 but there is no like to chapter 13 to 17 and so do i have to download both 'part 1 & 2 ' for chapter 17.

Thank you in advance !
season 1 is complete and ends on ep12 and s2 starts on ep13 (need s1 endsave to be able to start s2 unless you want answer "few" questions before playing). those 2 zip files in op links contain all s2 parts up-to-this release so no need to search 13+s anywhere.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes