cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i guess for some they are big but shit man i downloaded games here that are between 6 to 8 gig and thats 1 file
almost makes ya wonder how bug they gonna be completed tho LOL
i know but this dev decided to split it to 2. biggest atm i've seen was over 20 gigs and now (prolly jpgs switched to webps) it's ~half of that.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i know but this dev decided to split it to 2. biggest atm i've seen was over 20 gigs and now (prolly jpgs switched to webps) it's ~half of that.
ya play each separately OR do ya merge them as 1?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
As per dev confession .. game is one big behemoth ...

Open archive and extract whole game onto your preferred partition.
its an interesting way to ziip i unzipped first and inside was another zip hope i dont mess up LOL
encountered errors trying to unzip 2nd trying something different now moved both zips to its on folder going to try and unzip here on both at same time

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
download part 1 and part 2
unzip part 1 which automatically unzips part 2 with it
this is chapters 13 to 17
there is another zip inside you have to unzip too for some reason
for season 1 its under one of the spoilers on the OP and its chapters 1 to 12

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
its an interesting way to ziip i unzipped first and inside was another zip hope i dont mess up LOL
encountered errors trying to unzip 2nd trying something different now moved both zips to its on folder going to try and unzip here on both at same time
Yep. This game is a mess.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
everything seems to be working never played this so had to lie and answer yes to all and maxed all the points LOL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's updated, but when usually always write in there (which I did this time as well) **CURRENTLY UPDATING**, so always look for that first. Thanks.
when i posted that pdf wt was not updated. thx anyways.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's updated, but when usually always write in there (which I did this time as well) **CURRENTLY UPDATING**, so always look for that first. Thanks.
thats to much to ask of us LOL some of us play to many games daily for us to keep track of the names of never mind what choices we made in any of them

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This dev is using a windows XP computer? or x86 system instead of x64? why not just zip it into one???
ohh noooes, 4gb is too big for fat.....

neither winrar or 7zip can extract these 2 zip files correctly so they then can be extracted like you normally extract a double file....ugh...

reminds of the the scene back in 2000 how they always had to rar every release

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
This dev is using a windows XP computer? or x86 system instead of x64? why not just zip it into one???
ohh noooes, 4gb is too big for fat.....

neither winrar or 7zip can extract these 2 zip files correctly so they then can be extracted like you normally extract a double file....ugh...

reminds of the the scene back in 2000 how they always had to rar every release
Official game is one part only. This was not me.

Reactions: master110

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
part 1 is under the links in op
i guess i over looked that when grabbing the 2 zips for the other...just got done playing not really my thing dont like the mc
not sure why but just didnt like him...gonna try a few other games i jut grabbed take care and thanks

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
im confused, i downloaded part 1 and 2, part 2 has a zip within the zip file that it doesnt let you extract tho... is that normal

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes