Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Game has been in the works since 2018. But can you get with the main girl the title is about? Pfff!

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hope we spend a lot of time with Jenna.. I miss her already. :D
Maybe we'll finally get this ahm.. sex scene with her. :love:
I doubt that we will have sex with Jenna soon.
it is very likely that she is not in this update
developer is doing everything to postpone sex with Jenna :(

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
So I don't know the first thing about coding, or Renpy, but how hard is it to put out updates vs. having to re-download a 5+ GB game? I've seen developers go both ways, and it seems like it should be fairly straightforward in an episodic game like this one is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I don't know the first thing about coding, or Renpy, but how hard is it to put out updates vs. having to re-download a 5+ GB game? I've seen developers go both ways, and it seems like it should be fairly straightforward in an episodic game like this one is.
except sometimes updating prev. version to current version doesn't work.

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
So would it be possible to get episode 17 as a .zip like they used to be instead of a .rar. My pc does not recognize rar's for some reason only zips.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs in all domains, Unreal, Unity or any other keep their version a behemoth packed with tons of code and many more pics on their primary PC.
Most only cook a new build out of their project managing interface
while picking and choosing their desired scripts and renders.
except sometimes updating prev. version to current version doesn't work.
Should you ask most devs right now, they would say they do not have the scripts of their current published game, because they already started coding and rendering their next build.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are waiting on a crunchy blue compressed version to make gaming so much cuddly.
So would it be possible to get episode 17 as a .zip like they used to be instead of a .rar. My pc does not recognize rar's for some reason only zips.
Wait on that and have a coco until it gets here ... or game something from around here.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
big size so split to 2 parts.
i guess for some they are big but shit man i downloaded games here that are between 6 to 8 gig and thats 1 file
almost makes ya wonder how bug they gonna be completed tho LOL
when i see broken up files due to sizes,etc reminds me of downloading movies in 5 parts so they can fit on cd
was a pain switching disks tryin t watch tho LOL

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes