Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
unless you have emptied renpy folder under appdata no need to move saves (doesn't hurt to do that just in case). se versions are for patrons only and lately those haven't been leaked.
I have a mac, but I think I kinda understand the location on my computer you talking about.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Since there is a reason (apparently personal) that Audrey had to be written out her leaving is not avoidable.
Sorry I was asking about the gallery mod and what's it for. It turns out you need to get the Special Edition that's patrons only to acquire the folder to play the bonus scenes we see in the gallery.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I'm sorry but who came up with the name Black Window? That is so cheesy and the worst way of avoiding Black Widow.
I don't hate it but god is it hilariously bad.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I have a q. I'm on Renee route and i'm following written walkthrough to get best points with her. However what ever i do i can't get option to "Hold her". Are there any specific options needed to be picked in orther to get that option and if needed can anyone write what options i need to pick? Thanks.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
How do I open bonus scenes in the gallery? The mod opens everything in the gallery but the bonus scenes are not available for viewing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I open bonus scenes in the gallery? The mod opens everything in the gallery but the bonus scenes are not available for viewing?
by getting se version of game aka becoming dev's patron.

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
Update 13/03/2021:
Updated the gallery mod for Episode 16.

IMPORTANT: I know I said it a lot, but I have to keep saying it. Without the special edition, the bonus scenes/images won't work. All the rest are unlocked and they have been tested. Simply extract the contents inside the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. Enjoy!

PS: If you face any issues, don't hesitate to tell me!
when i click EP 13/14/15/16 bonus in gallery it doesnt work help!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when i click EP 13/14/15/16 bonus in gallery it doesnt work help!
*tosses a coin with 1 side bad and 1 side good* *coin lands good side up*

*DAMMIT*

you need se to see those. can't unlock something which isn't in game.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I've been following the walkthrough but for some reason couldn't get the Renee "hold her" option, the full Lauren scene (i think), and got cut off from the Vicki scene at the sunblock scene. Not sure where i went wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been following the walkthrough but for some reason couldn't get the Renee "hold her" option, the full Lauren scene (i think), and got cut off from the Vicki scene at the sunblock scene. Not sure where i went wrong.
if you have earlier save then search from wt renee.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes