joejr1

Jun 9, 2020
Having a problem with episode 22. Black screens with error message like: image 'ep22grc002' not found. It goes throughout whole episode.Anyone else have this problem?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I like the story, I do like the reconciliation path with Vicki, so far my favorite LI's are Tammy, Felicia, Audrey, Ryona and Vicki. Although I don't get why Sheva is on the main loading screen when there is hardly any interaction with her in Seasons 1 and 2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like the story, I do like the reconciliation path with Vicki, so far my favorite LI's are Tammy, Felicia, Audrey, Ryona and Vicki. Although I don't get why Sheva is on the main loading screen when there is hardly any interaction with her in Seasons 1 and 2.
she has path too.

Nov 26, 2021
So got another one, how do I trigger Vicki's episode 19 scene, I've went back to season 2 and changed the like and lust scores then imported the save but can't seem to get it triggered

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
So got another one, how do I trigger Vicki's episode 19 scene, I've went back to season 2 and changed the like and lust scores then imported the save but can't seem to get it triggered
I ended up starting a new game for EP19, having Sancho mod installed, click on the SanchoMod Menu, Sancho Options then Cheats. In the S2 to S3 paths & S3 paths click on Vicki or all the names (they should be white in color) then continue the game.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hey, I remember this AVN... used to play it in 2020.

Are there finally Jenna's scenes or she is still giving us the blue balls?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is and sadly u can't reject her...
Well, that's to be expected ain't it? She is the guest after all and the one the main's thirsty for. I reckon that sums it up so we can't really consider that the dev would progress the story otherwise. My point is there's no need to be sad, it was the most obvious outcome according the the VN's title alone. It'll all be ok bud.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, that's to be expected ain't it? She is the guest after all and the one the main's thirsty for. I reckon that sums it up so we can't really consider that the dev would progress the story otherwise. My point is there's no need to be sad, it was the most obvious outcome according the the VN's title alone. It'll all be ok bud.
Yeah, i know it was the obvious outcome but hope dies last...i just can't stand her character and that ugly face

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning TFMG fans,

I'm fuckin' around this morning porting over SanchoMod's latest core goodies (v6a3) in prep for E22SE and one of the new bits of features is the ability to change selective character names throughout the story. So, a question before I go wasting time as I tend to do these days... is a feature such as naming Jenna to whatever the fuck you want something you'd be interested in or not? I've already ported over the other new features like the new "Alt+arrow keys" to adjust dialogue box opacity and font size (does the same thing as via SanchoOptions but can be used as an alternative), menu choice opacity adjustments, etc.

Anyway, as for renaming in-game characters other than the MC, let me know and I'll see what I can do. And yes, don't worry, this will change the name across the board for the current save-state (it's an adjustment on a per playthrough basis, not persistent... cause that's how we roll).

Regards.

P.S. No, cxx, I'm not on v10 of the mod yet so no SanchoMetaverse... yet. AI machine learning is still a work in progress :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
P.S. No, cxx, I'm not on v10 of the mod yet so no SanchoMetaverse... yet. AI machine learning is still a work in progress :ROFLMAO:
damn. i wanted mc+twins+kristina scene in barn.

and for rest: no that isn't to this game, it's joke from other thread. sancho has good memory.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes