punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Damn, some optional ntr would have been nice, theres a choice, but it goes nowhere, kind of pointless, unless its gonna be expanded upon.
We have been very clear, there will not be NTR in the game.
I'm not gonna add something I'm not into to get more people to play.
Johnny asked me about this before he joined as a writer, he wouldn't have joined otherwise, I'm sure.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
NTR I'm not into either. Now cheating and corruption, that's a different story. I very much enjoy that twist in games.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 21.2] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,94 GB / 1,00 GB - TFMG-Episode-21.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,90 GB / 991 MB - TFMG-Episode-21.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(webp)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

↑↑ Normal Version, no SE content! For old SE content use Update Only ↓↓

Update Only S3 Ep. 21.1+21.2 crunched for use with S3 Ep. 21 SE compressed by giqui
PC*: Copy/move the archive to the root folder (where .exe is located), extract it there and overwrite when asked.
Mac: Copy/move the archive to "...\Contents\Resources\autorun\", extract it there and overwrite when asked.

Original / Compressed Size Update Only: 1.042 (355+687) MB / 181 MB - TFMG-Episode-21.1+21.2-pc-UPDATE-ONLY-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
As far as I can see, 21.1 is included in the full version but not in the update only. What's missing is the SE contents.

The 21.1 update can be found on the or in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bakkis15

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Samga said:

Damn, some optional ntr would have been nice, theres a choice, but it goes nowhere, kind of pointless, unless its gonna be expanded upon.

monkeyposter_7 said:

We have been very clear, there will not be NTR in the game.
I'm not gonna add something I'm not into to get more people to play.
Johnny asked me about this before he joined as a writer, he wouldn't have joined otherwise, I'm sure.
There is an NTR choice in this update, leads to nothing but an attempted insult. Why tho. I understand the dev/writer not wanting it, but then why include a fake choice into it lol. NTR in real life is eh, to each their own, but why does optional ntr fantasy make some folks go back to ape. It's just a pervy kink, youre not less of a man if you let your thoughts wander there lol.
There is forced/optional futa content that i cant stand, but i dont go cryin about it, nor do i attempt to insult every futa lover, i just skip it and pretend it didnt happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: USER2019

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There is an NTR choice in this update, leads to nothing but an attempted insult. Why tho. I understand the dev/writer not wanting it, but then why include a fake choice into it lol. NTR in real life is eh, to each their own, but why does optional ntr fantasy make some folks go back to ape. It's just a pervy kink, youre not less of a man if you let your thoughts wander there lol.
There is forced/optional futa content that i cant stand, but i dont go cryin about it, nor do i attempt to insult every futa lover, i just skip it and pretend it didnt happen.
Stop bitching about NTR in a thread of a non-NTR game. There's plenty of games for cucks.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Stop bitching about NTR in a thread of a non-NTR game.
Would be a fair point, if the opposite wouldnt be happening on ntr threads.
Beside I was kinda thinking i can ask what is up with that particular ntr choice in this non-ntr game, and get some insight, but now i dont really know why i was expecting anything more than shallow one liners and wrong assumptions. At least punisher2099 provided a decent reply, i would guess the dev/writer just wanted to express/force his opinion about ntr via a fake choice then. Bummer kinda.
But i can still leak your non ntr games so you can fap for free right?
Cheers

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, then let me make it a little more clear for you...the cheating and stuff is cool with me in games. I just don't like the cucking shit.
it was clear but still if there's cheating then ntr tag could be added too.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
it was clear but still if there's cheating then ntr tag could be added too.
As I understand it, tags are only placed as the story is written, not as it may go in the future. But, I could be wrong.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Could anyone enlighten me on how to use the save continuation from S1 to S2? Since playing season 1 i had to replace my ssd so the save files weren't in my users/appdata/roaming/renpy folder anymore however i did back the game up to my storage drive. Anyway i started season 1 back up from the storage drive, loaded my last save file and saved it again at the exact point the game tells you to save at the end of season 1 so it would create a new file in users/appdata/roaming/renpy, which it did i checked, but when i go into season 2 and try to import the save there's nothing there. Is there a different location the save file needs to be in?

The weird thing is i'm pretty sure i briefly played the start of season 2 and got it to work back then so i don't know what i'm doing wrong this time :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes