Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I've been speculating about factions.... Jenna got Tammy on her side, Team Besties, Lauren got Goldy (TeamMisunderstood), while Vanessa and Felicia are freelancers, Audrey on the other hand is Team MC's_dick_best_dick

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
it's sis-sis and mother-daughter but only if you play the game as intended, the unfofficial patch messes up the narrative. and you don't see Netorare
sis-sis and mother-daughter? what joke is this ? It's male MC right? or you're just fucking with me ? and Netorare? but there is no NTR tag in this game

Reactions: Gentoo

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So MC has no blood relation with the female character ? Apology for too much question, I know you don't want to spoil it but can you elaborate more about it, you recommend this game to me afterall
He may or may not be related to few of the women. But the ones that have F/F scenes while being in a relationship with the MC, are blood related

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So MC has no blood relation with the female character ? Apology for too much question, I know you don't want to spoil it but can you elaborate more about it, you recommend this game to me afterall
The female character (Jenna) is the daughter of the MC's ex-girlfriend (Vicky). Jenna is Vicky's child by another father. She was already there when the MC moved in with Vicky, and he and Jenna bonded during that time.

Reactions: Mytez
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes