Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Huh!? Actually, I wasn't responding to your post. So I'm not sure what you are telling me.

But now that you mention it, what women were you talking about in your previous post? As far as I can tell, there are no F/F scenes of any kind (between relatives or not) in this game. Are we talking about the same game? Some future development? A mod?

Damn! I'm really confused now! o_O

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Huh!? Actually, I wasn't responding to your post. So I'm not sure what you are telling me.

But now that you mention it, what women were you talking about in your previous post? As far as I can tell, there are no F/F scenes of any kind (between relatives or not) in this game. Are we talking about the same game? Some future development? A mod?

Damn! I'm really confused now! o_O
ouch.... I forgot it was in the test version I was given to try....

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So MC has no blood relation with the female character ? Apology for too much question, I know you don't want to spoil it but can you elaborate more about it, you recommend this game to me afterall
Read the OP. MC jas no blood relation to jenna. Jenna was a past gf's daughter.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Read the OP. MC jas no blood relation to jenna. Jenna was a past gf's daughter.
Actually, Jenna is the MCs mother. He traveled back in time to be with her. That also means that the MC is the MCs father. That's why Jenna is so attracted to him.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Actually, Jenna is the MCs mother. He traveled back in time to be with her. That also means that the MC is the MCs father. That's why Jenna is so attracted to him.
Isn't that the plot of Timestamps? :unsure:
Sounds hot, the problem I have is that if having children between brothers results in your child being... special. If he's his own father and son... what the hell is going to come from there?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Isn't that the plot of Timestamps? :unsure:
Sounds hot, the problem I have is that if having children between brothers results in your child being... special. If he's his own father and son... what the hell is going to come from there?
it's not like that.... remember what MC told audrey about banging sluts in college

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm just saying.... knowing what username monkeyposter had before, and which is Johnny's fav game.... but that would be a spoiler
I'M BACK! That would be a very very big thing by Audrey to forget to tell MC though. Even if he has nothing to do with her.

EDIT: Ok, no, fuck. I was thinking it would be from Audrey, not Vicki. But it could be from her. Or both.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'M BACK! That would be a very very big thing by Audrey to forget to tell MC though. Even if he has nothing to do with her.

EDIT: Ok, no, fuck. I was thinking it would be from Audrey, not Vicki. But it could be from her. Or both.
but MC mentioned hooking up with multiple women....

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes