Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
At this point if we take longer, she might be the one lewding us. In the second to last update she almost goes all in.
Well, in that case I can only say that girl knows what she wants, and that's sexy :p

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Actually, Jenna is the MCs mother. He traveled back in time to be with her. That also means that the MC is the MCs father. That's why Jenna is so attracted to him.
What? Is this futurama now? Enos!!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
But in fiction and AVNs that's not a thing, just like STDs ain't a thing, so that's nothing to worry about, haha :p
I dunno bout that. Ive downloaded some vn's that had std's. Weird considering they had trojans......:oops:
Must be one of those towns or states that didn't allow sex ed classes.....Alabama maybe? :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I dunno bout that. Ive downloaded some vn's that had std's. Weird considering they had trojans......:oops:
Must be one of those towns that didn't allow sex ed classes
Well, I haven't stumbled on a game that had STDs, yet anyway, haha, but maybe in BaDIK we just might, with unprotected prostitution and drugs going on there xD

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
That's because the writer is a retard. It will get better though. I have a very creative person helping me with writing now.
Yeah this writer you previously had clearly was either the product of incest or perhaps his father beat him so hard he cant spell because, Jesus Christ "I didn't see her in a long time."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes