Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Jep, there're better kinks as incest. At least for me. :p
Same, at this point I'm more interested into step-whatever/childhood friends and all that stuff. The "we could have totally did it before but we didn't" attracts me more than the "we didn't because blood". The first raises all this interesting questions and situtations that couldn't be resolved because the characters didn't noticed their attraction or were scared of losing the other. I think it's way more beautiful for friends to slowly become lovers than families hooking up. That's why I play most of the games without a patch. Unless there's a mom, in that case I ride my Oedipus complex with pride.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Same, at this point I'm more interested into step-whatever/childhood friends and all that stuff. The "we could have totally did it before but we didn't" attracts me more than the "we didn't because blood". The first raises all this interesting questions and situtations that couldn't be resolved because the characters didn't noticed their attraction or were scared of losing the other. I think it's way more beautiful for friends to slowly become lovers than families hooking up. That's why I play most of the games without a patch. Unless there's a mom, in that case I ride my Oedipus complex with pride.

Well spoken, mate.

Reactions: NukaCola and Mytez
Aug 5, 2016
I prefer sisterly incest. Probably because I don't have a sister or any female cousins. I like the notion of two people whose lives are so intertwined through the connection of family but as equals (instead of the parent-child dynamic) who aren't taking advantage of each other so much as they are growing into a connection that's stronger than any other bond.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018

Good news! Johnny_Doe is doing much more then writing for the game. From now, he is officially the co-developer!

We have only one more scene to code, maybe like few renders more, adding backgrounds and some post work. And then testing. Release is near my friends, and the episode is going to be amazing!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 320596

Good news! Johnny_Doe is doing much more then writing for the game. From now, he is officially the co-developer!

We have only one more scene to code, maybe like few renders more, adding backgrounds and some post work. And then testing. Release is near my friends, and the episode is going to be amazing!
Johnny-Doe congrats man, I must say, what a team you guys make!
And to think I had to talk Johnny into playing the game.....

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 6.0)

Available now for 5+ USD patrons

Thank you for your support and playing the game!

EPISODE 6.0:
- Around 720 new images
- 7 new animations
- Main menu music added
- Music added (Episode 6 only for now)
- 3900 lines of code

2173.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes