Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was okay with romance, those ones put me off and don't fit romance stories at all.

Not unless someone figured out a way to romantically rape someone in their sleep or fuck someone else.
There will be consequences...and my guess is that it will happen to the main character

Reactions: GhostPhil

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I really liked the character models in the game.
Unfortunately the dialogue is not the best. I don't know whether it's a language or a writing issue but the dialogue feels very fragmented. There is no flow just sentence put after each other.
Also the relationships are not mirrored in the tone to the dialogues.

I started to play the game without reading the description in the topic and for a while I couldn't find out what's the MC's relationship with the guest and who is Vicky. Sure, you don't necessarily need narration or internal thoughts to explain everything instead you could slowly reveal these things through dialogue, but as I said the dialogue was not much help in that.

PS: Why is there no Review option for this game?

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Unfortunately the dialogue is not the best. I don't know whether it's a language or a writing issue but the dialogue feels very fragmented. There is no flow just sentence put after each other.
Also the relationships are not mirrored in the tone to the dialogues.
That's because the writer is a retard. It will get better though. I have a very creative person helping me with writing now.

I started to play the game without reading the description in the topic and for a while I couldn't find out what's the MC's relationship with the guest and who is Vicky. Sure, you don't necessarily need narration or internal thoughts to explain everything instead you could slowly reveal these things through dialogue, but as I said the dialogue was not much help in that.
Well, it is revealed. Vicki is Jenna's mom, that's said few times, and you dated Vicki at some point many years ago when Jenna was young (...)
I mean, i don't know, to me it's very clear from the script, but maybe it isn't, i dont know lol

when i'm writing, i dont want to show everything, i want there to be some intrigue. Like, who is she? what's their relationship? why did they brake up? etc etc and it slowly gets revealed in the dialog among characters and inner thoughts as the game progresses. But this might be a huge undertaking for me and it got lost somewhere in the translation or whatever.

Only thing i can say, it will improve. And i might get back to past episodes and change some things (ill deff go back to improve some renders, thats for sure) But currently im working hard on episode 3 so that might wait for a while.

Nov 9, 2018
That's because the writer is a retard. It will get better though. I have a very creative person helping me with writing now.

Well, it is revealed. Vicki is Jenna's mom, that's said few times, and you dated Vicki at some point many years ago when Jenna was young (...)
I mean, i don't know, to me it's very clear from the script, but maybe it isn't, i dont know lol

when i'm writing, i dont want to show everything, i want there to be some intrigue. Like, who is she? what's their relationship? why did they brake up? etc etc and it slowly gets revealed in the dialog among characters and inner thoughts as the game progresses. But this might be a huge undertaking for me and it got lost somewhere in the translation or whatever.

Only thing i can say, it will improve. And i might get back to past episodes and change some things (ill deff go back to improve some renders, thats for sure) But currently im working hard on episode 3 so that might wait for a while.
It's clear that Vicki is Jenna's mom. People are just like your writer

Reactions: monkeyposter_7
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes