Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Huh, im loading up my episode 5 save and it's telling me I've completed episode 6....I'd play through again using the walkthrough to make sure I was getting the best out of my second playthrough but sounds like the walkthrough isn't that good and is only available to patreons...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Huh, im loading up my episode 5 save and it's telling me I've completed episode 6....I'd play through again using the walkthrough to make sure I was getting the best out of my second playthrough but sounds like the walkthrough isn't that good and is only available to patreons...
If you installed the incest patch to make sense of the Jenna storyline, you screwed up the game... you need to play it without it...

Its funny I keep saying this when for me I was able to see ep6 just fine with patch installed, it just didnt work... no "daddy" or "daughter" even with patch in ep 6 content...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I already said it in a few posts ago that the incest patch doesn't work for this ep6, if people don't take the time to read posts and just instantly replies, not gonna say it again and again
Dont worry some of us other posters will pick up the slack... better than suggesting the horrid "search function" used on F95zone... *shudders*... I dont think I ever seen a search function where even if you hit "advanced options" and select "by date" still get the first 20 hits from 2016 rather than by the most recent, and going down to the older ones... SMH

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What's the unbelievable part of the setting? MC is just doing a favour to his ex by taking care of her daughter which he might or might not have felt like his own during the time they were together.
I may have to replay the begining especially if Johnny-Doe changed some stuff... cause I recall him being in doubt if she was his or not... nothing about "I was banging her mom, and she already had a kid I was close to" stuff you guys just started saying...

That said he broke up with the mom in a "non-friendly" way... are you guys seriously telling me if you had an ex that cheated on you guys with Jamal NaTesonRi you'd be willing to still be in contact with her, and take care of her kid for 2 weeks for free ???

I could see if she had to move away, and you didnt want to commit to her, and parted as friends, then fine, especially if you were enamored with her little kid...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I may have to replay the begining especially if Johnny-Doe changed some stuff... cause I recall him being in doubt if she was his or not... nothing about "I was banging her mom, and she already had a kid I was close to" stuff you guys just started saying...

That said he broke up with the mom in a "non-friendly" way... are you guys seriously telling me if you had an ex that cheated on you guys with Jamal NaTesonRi you'd be willing to still be in contact with her, and take care of her kid for 2 weeks for free ???

I could see if she had to move away, and you didnt want to commit to her, and parted as friends, then fine, especially if you were enamored with her little kid...
The point is that they broke up because of rumors. And it's not clear who's at fault

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Seems like he loved Jenna and even if Vicki was a slut, he doesn't really hold any grudges that might taint his view of Jenna.

So it's basically him allowing that kid that he used to enjoy spending time with to live with him for a couple of weeks, there's nothing more to it. Just doing a favor to an old acquaintance.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
If you installed the incest patch to make sense of the Jenna storyline, you screwed up the game... you need to play it without it...

Its funny I keep saying this when for me I was able to see ep6 just fine with patch installed, it just didnt work... no "daddy" or "daughter" even with patch in ep 6 content...
Huh, whats even funnier is that I was playing this without the incest patch originally....Dunno why I swap to using it for this update :unsure:

Thanks for the info!

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes