E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Bump all that give me Audrey I wanted her since this game began but Dev kept focusing on other girls like Jenna forcing me to be with her no matter what I di or say or treated her she is like an infection you can't get rid of I never liked Jenna never always wanted Audrey please Dev send Jenna home so I can continue my relationship with Audrey and stop forcing me with other girls I've rejected everyone except for what the Dev forced on me I curse Jenna treated her like manure but she still after me help I dont want her only Audrey
Ummm.....you do realize that Jenna is the character that drives the story, yes? Every story, even CYOA stories like these have characters that will be stuck to MC no matter what.
Could also consider pledging top tier to monkey and johnny and get special scenes and renders for audrey. That should sate your craving

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Come on people! Start using those spoilers to block all of those comments that ruin experiencing something new. If u dont know how to use them, search spoiler and read. Cant even look at this thread without haveing 3 scenes on every page ruined. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ummm.....you do realize that Jenna is the character that drives the story, yes? Every story, even CYOA stories like these have characters that will be stuck to MC no matter what.
Could also consider pledging top tier to monkey and johnny and get special scenes and renders for audrey. That should sate your craving
Up till Ep 5, you could say the same about Audrey. ^^
Maybe I'm ignorant but I don't see that Jenna is driving anything (so far) in the story besides that you get to know Tammy and Lauren. :unsure:

Last edited:

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Come on people! Start using those spoilers to block all of those comments that ruin experiencing something new. If u dont know how to use them, search spoiler and read. Cant even look at this thread without haveing 3 scenes on every page ruined. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I don't know about spoilers, but I thought the thread was for game discussion. If you don't want to discuss the game, why else would you be here?
It frustrates me when I have to spend more time clicking on irrelevant "spoilers" than I do scrolling through a thread to learn what I need to know.
If you want to learn something specific that you missed, use the search engine, and don't just randomly read threads that might spoil the suspense.
I would think EVERY post here that contains any details about the game might be a spoiler for someone who has not gotten that far yet. You can't hide it all or the discussion thread is not a good experience.
I learn more about Easter eggs and scenes I probably missed by reading the discussion threads. The developer put all his time and creativity into making this wonderful experience, I'm sure they don't want it to never be seen or experienced as part of the game. Hence, the discussion thread, where we can all get more out of the games we enjoy.
Just saying . . .
RED
:):love::love::):)

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
3rd favorite for me... and her story made no damn sense... She had all the makings of a Nymphomaniac... that should have been her gimmick... ending up being a hacker, ninja, arsonist, chemist, etc... was off the walls crazy... and all to teach harem lovers a lesson "dont want more than one girl, or your dreams will go up on smoke" literally...
Was like 'leah'?...then the whole up in flames thing reminded me. That's the point I quit the game. And haven't bothered with dik. Once someone said it was following the same blueprint.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see..the game is so happy and funloving..and the dev's seem so happy and fun loving..i can see NO future repercussions of boinking everyone..NONE whatsoever...SO..boink em' all..you are 100% completely safe ;) (notes he did not go after Linda because Jenna will Yandere his ass if he does) 100% SAFE!!!!!!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hahaha!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know... your the 3rd person to tell me that... but as a man, I refuse to go back and change my choice... I just have to live with my mistake...At least I screwed enough up to not have her blow the MC in the bathroom, or whatever happened to most people after the chess match LOL.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I know... your the 3rd person to tell me that... but as a man, I refuse to go back and change my choice... I just have to live with my mistake...At least I screwed enough up to not have her blow the MC in the bathroom, or whatever happened to most people after the chess match LOL.

Reactions: Rythan25

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I definitely bred Audrey, like I would do the opposite, I'm ALL for impregnating my girls, hell yeah! :p
I wonder if I've missed something in the episode though, like

A shame Jenna still ain't ready but, understandable, but she is taking baby steps forward :p
You didn't miss anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
see..the game is so happy and funloving..and the dev's seem so happy and fun loving..i can see NO future repercussions of boinking everyone..NONE whatsoever...SO..boink em' all..you are 100% completely safe ;) (notes he did not go after Linda because Jenna will Yandere his ass if he does) 100% SAFE!!!!!!
It's your loss

• Love
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
All I know is that there is a variable saved in either case. Whether that is for content or just text variations can only be revealed in future releases. I took your route. It seemed more likely to result in something better, down the road. But that's why we make saves.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
if you do everything right during the Lauren date, does Lauren still say that "it was ALMOST a perfect night"? or did I do something wrong, since I keep getting that line of dialogue?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes